Overview of URL Manager Extension for Magento
URL Manager Extension from Plumrocket can facilitate Magento url rewrite management by allowing you to replace standard default links. This is an up-to-date magento url rewriting technique for making your custom URLs more search engine friendly. Based on a two-way magento routing (transformation and generation of links) this URL Manager Extension easily rewrites magento product urls and category urls. Moreover, the system of reverse link transformation allows rewriting any product or category url without changing its direction, i.e. the link will keep functioning as it was before.
- NEW! Multi Store View support
- You can rewrite Magento standard default links with those that are more search engine friendly
- Restricted catalog access feature can restrict magento pages to be accessible for all users, customers only, via special "open" link, or to disallow access for all users
- Reverse link transformation allows to rewrite any magento product url or category url without changing its direction, i.e. the link will keep functioning as it was before
- Admin can use special preset patterns to define request path and target path
- Admin can define request path, target path and the priority and order for the new rewrite rules to be executed
- 100% open source magento extension
Reviews of URL Manager Extension for Magento
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review please click here.
Looks promising , but I have no idea how to use it.
I just want to add prefix/suffix to category/product URL's
Thank you very much for your review and for contacting our support recently. We hope that our explanations via the Help Desk helped you configure the Magento URL Manager in the way you need.
At the same time, we encourage all our new and returning customers to contact us via the live chat or Help Desk in case there are any questions or concerns on our products!
Plumrocket Inc Team
Looking to score high in Google search?
This is a must-have extension to leverage your site positioning.
With this you can submit friendly links and seo addresses.
Plugin helped me structure my shop urls just fine. Also support from these developers is good. Like it.
Call it your personal SEO-mess-cleaner. That was my case, now my links are friendly and google finds my shop faster :)
SEO is integral to success online. Couldn't do it without this handy extension.
Write a Review
Change Log of URL Manager Extension for Magento
- new feature
- bug fix
v1.2.6 - 23 Nov, 2015
- Added support for "Admin routing compatibility mode for extensions" option available in Magento 188.8.131.52 with SUPEE-6788 patch
v1.2.5 - 10 Mar, 2015
- Minor improvements
- Fixed error in database queries, under condition when prefixes were used
v1.2.4 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.2.3 - 18 Jun, 2014
- Fixed bug with duplicated session for logged user.
- Fixed bug with broken URLs in the Store View switcher.
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support.
v1.2.2 - 12 Jun, 2014
- Fixed bug in rules with access type "Customers only". Formerly the system considered all users as "guests" and blocked access to the links formed by that rule.
- Added magento site rules caching.
v1.2.1 - 11 Dec, 2013
- Fixed small issue in URL manager rules creation page.
v1.2.0 - 18 Nov, 2013
- Added Magento CE 1.8 support
- Added Multi Store View support
- Fixed issue when Magento is installed in a subdirectory on webserver
v1.1.2 - 27 Aug, 2013
- Added full support of Open Link 2
v1.1.1 - 19 Aug, 2013
- Added cache to the links generation system
- Fixed bug where generated links were deleted when links were similar to Open Link
v1.1.0 - 24 Jun, 2013
- 99% of the extension code is now Open Source:
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.0.3 - 16 Apr, 2013
- URL Manager menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
v1.0.2 - 25 Mar, 2013
- Fixed SQL migration script
v1.0.0 - 10 Sep, 2012
- Created URL Manager Magento Extension