Overview of Shop by Brand Extension for Magento
Shop by Brand Magento Extension is an indispensable component of making a professional, smart and exquisite membership site. For your category page (event page for private sales sites) to look impressive the extension allows adding manufacturer/brand/designer details to it. The information block on the category page may comprise short description and brand logo, or designer photo and his quotes. A well-known brand logo displayed on your site page can become another conversions increasing factor.
- You can upload brand/designer picture, name, description and brand url
- The extension allows to displays brand info on category page or private sales event page (requires Magento Private Sales Extension)
- 100% open source magento extension
Reviews of Shop by Brand Extension for Magento
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review please click here.
I want to leave good word for this module
This one is nice. It made a good change to how the brands categories appear on my store. Now these sections all look nice and different, I think it's way better for customer's shopping experience. Yes, this module is worth buying.
Great extension for vendors who sell brand name products. Love it
If you are willing to add information and story on your brands, this is the perfect extension.
It helps to describe much in details the quality and advantages of your products.
It's also a nice enhancement in the general layout: worth buying
Write a Review
Change Log of Shop by Brand Extension for Magento
- new feature
- bug fix
v1.1.6 - 10 Mar, 2015
- Minor improvements
- Fixed error in database queries, under condition when prefixes were used
v1.1.5 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.1.4 - 29 Sep, 2014
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support
- Added RWD (responsive) theme support on Magento CE 1.9
- Added Magento EE 1.14 support
v1.1.3 - 28 Oct, 2013
- Fixed the display of the Shop by Brand section in the layered navigation category.
v1.1.2 - 19 Aug, 2013
- Added Fave code in all templates
v1.1.1 - 24 Jun, 2013
- Added license information in all extension files
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the extension is disabled by default which allows the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.1.0 - 28 May, 2013
- 99% of the extension code is now Open Source
v1.0.6 - 10 Apr, 2013
- Added option to enable / disable extension from magento backend
- Shop By Brand menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
v1.0.5 - 29 Mar, 2013
- Fixed the problem of incorrect characters in file names
- Added default magento theme
v1.0.4 - 07 Feb, 2013
- Fixed the problem with image cache
v1.0.0 - 21 Jan, 2013
- Created Shop by Brand Magento Extension