Overview of Reward Points Extension for Magento
Reward Points Magento Extension provides magento site owners with several options of awarding points. A customer can earn rewards after he gets registered at your store or invites friends. This plugin complements the Invitations Magento Extension making the process of referring a friend from address books or social networks pleasant and worthwhile. The reward points will be awarded after the referral makes his first purchase. This Rewards Program Magento Extension also allows adding extra points to users' accounts manually to encourage the most active customers, etc. The customers will be able to use their reward points in the shopping carts.
- NEW! Reward points can be calculated based on order subtotal including or excluding taxes
- NEW! Admin can specify amount of additional reward points earned for purchase of each individual product
- Customers can earn reward points for registrations, on purchases and for each approved product review
- Customers can earn rewards after their friends make their first purchase (Requires Magento Invitations extension)
- Customers can earn reward points for referring a friend who registers new account (Requires Magento Invitations extension)
- Admin can disable points redemption for specific products
- Admin can disable simultaneous usage of both reward points and coupon codes in shopping cart
- Admin can define which customers will earn reward points for registration.
- Admin can add and preview customer's reward points in "Edit Customer" section of Magento Admin Panel
- Define points redemption and earning rate, allowing to specify the amount of points equal to your currency.
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi language support
- Reward points are returned after the full or partial order refund
- Reward points can be redeemed (or canceled) in shopping cart
- Customer can see full reward points usage history in his store account
- Admin can apply reward points while creating order for customer in Magento backend
- Admin can award reward points as a gift to a client
- Admin can manage customers' points and view points history
- Admin can set reward points amount to be awarded for invitations and registrations as well as minimum and maximum redeemable reward balance at shopping cart
- 100% open code magento extension
Reviews of Reward Points Extension for Magento
Write a Review
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review.
Rewarding Magento Extension
This is a great extension for any magento webstore that plans on implementing a rewards system for their loyal customers.
Again, as with the other extensions from Plumrocket, easy to install and setup, integrates well with the checkout extension.
Very simple to install and works pretty good. This is a nice feature if you want to increase your sales with your customers.
Built-in very well with the customized membership programs.
Customers can see what they earned, and knows how to convert them well as long as clear instructions and advantages are shown.
Many have used it to great extend.
As i believed it works like a charm! I had a minor cosmetic issue but they fixed in few hours. Great extension and great support. Thank you!
Works seamlessly - also appears very nice in backend.
it works well in my system, practical, so recommend it.
Best pproducts and service!
Had a small issue with installation (my fault). But the support helped me within a half hour - great) Many thanks!
Our company originally had Sweet Tooth installed, which was great, but very costly each year. This extension will give us very similar features and cost us a faction of the cost. It's the best review extension we've found and since it's Plum Rocket, we know the service and support is there if we need it. Highly recommended this one!
great extension to reward your customers for shopping on your store
The solution to have loyal customers.
Reward Points is the clue to ensure a lot of customer activity.
I use it to reward each social interaction and even for backcash: I asked for some customization and obtained a 1st class support.
If you have to choose, this is a must have!
Using in my shop, good choice made
Currently I use reward points together with invitations extension and I can say that this tactics works just fine for me. Various settings for both extensions are available - points redemption, setting expiration dates and for inviting guests also. I'm satisfied and figuring out how to customize to the edge. Good choice if you're looking at whether to buy.
A must have for private sales
Gamification is a must if you're going to create return visitors and spread the word of your store. This extension is great for creating a reward system for valued customers.
I bought this module and installed myself. It's pretty easy and straightforward. Works fine. 5 stars
Great Extension! great value, easy to use and setup! really love it
Write a Review
Change Log of Reward Points Extension for Magento
- new feature
- bug fix
v1.5.1 - 24 Nov, 2016
- Added ability for customers to earn reward points based on order subtotal (Excluding Tax, Including Tax)
v1.5.0 - 19 Jul, 2016
- Added ability to set additional reward points for purchase. Unique setting can be applied for each product individually
v1.4.9 - 16 Mar, 2016
- Improved multi-language support for "Update Points Balance" and "Points Expiration" emails
v1.4.8 - 04 Feb, 2016
- Added compatibility with Plumrocket Facebook Discount extension
- Fixed a bug affecting the user creation from Admin Panel
- Fixed an issue with Reward Points Expiration email notifications
v1.4.7 - 17 Nov, 2015
- Added support for Magento SUPEE-6788 patch
- Implemented ability to add and review customer's reward points in "Edit Customer" section of Magento Admin Panel
v1.4.6 - 20 Oct, 2015
- Changed logic to automatically prolong points expiration date after new points are being added
- Minor bug fixes
v1.4.5 - 09 Sep, 2015
- Admin can apply reward points while creating order for customer via Magento backend
v1.4.4 - 13 Jul, 2015
- Improved the Reward Points extension speed
- Fixed bug with access to Reward Points extension interface in Magento backend
v1.4.3 - 25 Mar, 2015
- Added ability for admin to define which customers will earn reward points for registration. Possible options are: A) Every new user (no restrictions); B) Only invited users (via invitation link); C) Everyone except invited users.
Options B and C of this feature requires Plumrocket Magento Invitations to be installed.
v1.4.2 - 27 Feb, 2015
- Added cron job check and message on the extension configuration page notifying that the cron job is not working
- Improved extension localization and texts translation
v1.4.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.4.0 - 12 Dec, 2014
- Added ability to earn reward points for referring a friend who registers new account (requires Invitations Magento Extension)
- Added ability to disable simultaneous usage of both reward points and coupon codes in shopping cart
v1.3.5 - 27 Oct, 2014
- Fixed bug with ability for customers to use reward points if flat products are enabled
v1.3.4 - 19 Sep, 2014
- Added ability to disable points redemption for selected products
v1.3.3 - 28 Aug, 2014
- Improved reward point redemption algorithm in shopping cart
- Fixed bug when using points while placing order with PayPal payment method
v1.3.2 - 21 Aug, 2014
- Added customer group restriction for earning reward points
- Added ability to earn reward points for registration at specific landing pages (Plumrocket Landing Pages extension required)
- Minor fixes for RWD (responsive) theme on Magento CE 1.9
v1.3.1 - 18 Jun, 2014
- Fixed bug with reward points usage if more than one currency has been set up on the store.
- Fixed bug with sorting in the Reward Points grid in the backend.
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support.
v1.3.0 - 27 May, 2014
- Fixed the issue with submitting points in shopping cart if HTTPS on the site is enabled for a few pages only.
- Earning of reward ponints can now be disabled on per product basis.
- Added reward points expiration feature.
- Added reward points email notifications with points balance updates and points expiration notices.
- Changed logic of reward points earned on purchases: now reward points are being earned once the invoice was issued.
v1.2.0 - 19 Nov, 2013
- Points can be earned for each approved product review
- Points can be earned for making a purchase
- Added points redemption and earning rate, allowing to specify the amount of points equal to your currency.
- Reward points are returned after the full or partial order refund
- Added Multi Store View support
- Added Magento CE 1.8 support
v1.1.1 - 07 Oct, 2013
- Fixed the bug of taxation with reward points used
v1.1.0 - 19 Aug, 2013
- Added license information in all extension files
- Reward Points menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- 99% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Fixed bug that was blocking the use of coupons
- Added a button allowing to cancel redeemed reward points in shopping cart
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the extension is disabled by default which allows the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.0.2 - 01 Apr, 2013
- Now customer can earn reward points for registration
v1.0.1 - 08 Mar, 2013
- Magento 1.7 support added
v1.0.0 - 13 Feb, 2013
- Created Reward Points Magento Extension