Key Features of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
Estimated Delivery Date Magento Extension from Plumrocket helps customer find out the expected delivery date of the product or service before and after the order was placed. It displays the expected delivery date and estimated shipping dates on product pages, category pages, in emails and other pages of your store, taking into account holidays and delivery cut-off time. Both dates can be configured as dynamic date ranges, static dates or simple text. Admin can choose to inherit estimated delivery dates from parent categories or set different settings for each product separately.
Display Estimated Delivery Date on Multiple Pages
- Show estimated arrival & shipping dates on various store pages, transactional emails and admin panel.
- Included pages: Product Page, Category Page, Shopping Cart Page, Checkout Page, Order Confirmation Email, Invoice Email, Shipment Email, Order Page in Admin Panel, Checkout Success Page and Better Order Confirmation Email (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page)
Specify Delivery Dates for Categories and Products
- Set global delivery dates for all products at your store, for each category separately or for each individual product.
- Products and categories can inherit delivery dates from parent category making it very easy and quick to start using the extension.
Use Flexible Delivery Date Options
- A number of dynamic and static delivery date options are included.
- Available delivery date types: Inherited, Disabled, Dynamic Date ("n" days from today's date), Dynamic Date Range ("n - m" days from today's date), Static Date, Static Date Range, Static Text.
Exclude Weekends and Holidays
- Select Weekend Days, local and global holidays that should be excluded from the dynamically generated delivery & shipping dates.
- Holidays can be set as a single date, recurring date or period (date range).
Enable Delivery Cut-Off Time
- Admin can specify Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. Order creation date can be excluded from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours.
Overview of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
- Display estimated arrival & shipping dates on various store pages and transactional emails, such as:
- Product Page
- Category Page
- Shopping Cart Page
- Checkout Page
- Order Confirmation Email
- Invoice Email
- Shipment Email
- Order Page in Admin Panel
- Checkout Success Page (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page Extension for Magento 1)
- Plumrocket Better Order Confirmation Email (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page Extension for Magento 1)
- Estimated delivery and shipping dates can be displayed in multiple ways. Following date formats are supported:
- Inherited (from category above)
- Dynamic Date ("n" days from today's date)
- Dynamic Date Range ("n - m" days from today's date)
- Static Date
- Static Date Range
- Static Text
- Admin can enable Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. This feature allows to exclude order creation date from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours
- Admin can configure this extension to exclude public holidays, weekends or any custom set of dates from estimated date of arrival.
- Holidays can be set as:
- Single date
- Recurring date
- Period (date range)
- Admin can specify default number of business days from category "end date" (or boutique "closing date" for private sales sites) to automatically calculate estimated delivery date for all products
- Supports all magento product types
- 100% open code magento extension
Reviews of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
Write a Review
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review.
Easy way to inform your customers
We have so many products and since we don't use a drop shipping service we have to stock a lot of items. Since there are items that we simply cannot stock this extension allows us to be honest and let the customer know up front when to expect it. So many websites just show "in stock" but really, what business stocks every item 24/7? I consider this a must-have extension for my site, and installed easily with my custom template.
Woderful for best customer experience
Our customers like to know exact time when they would receive their items.
I have been looking for such an extension for awhile. This one has all I needed and more.
I was planning to put on header of my store the number of days to ship all products (generic) but did not feel right. Wanted Amazon like estimation right in the product page with dynamically estimating delivery dates. This one does it and more.
I usually have some rituals before installing any extension, expecting more work to tweak and fix issues. This one took less than a minute to install and configure. Error free and works perfectly.
I recommend it to all store owners. It is a must have considering its acceptable price. Thanks PlumRocket
This extension has helped our customer service team as estimated delivery times are now visible throughout the buying process and has decreased the calls asking when the item will be delivered if they order today
Absolute useful and the integration in the Shop is easy. Works very well.
The work was carried out pretty much instantly and everything works perfectly.
I am very satisfied with this extension because it's very easy to use.
Already planning on purchasing more extensions from Plumrocket.
Not only does this increase conversion, but it also reduces customer service time. Plum Rocket customized this for us to be a very powerful tool, and it's perplexing to me that with Magento being such a preferred cart that what they did for us is not commonplace. Actually the fact that they were willing and able to customize this opened the door to a number of other custom jobs they've done.
Our product is time sensitive as it is used for events, so one of the biggest pieces of friction potential buyers encounter is "When will I get it?" and this enables them to overcome this huge barrier without having to call or look elsewhere.
Bought this as we have items which are not in our warehouse, therefore the delivery date is not confirmed.
Very good and able to show the estimated delivery date in all our products. Our customers are now happy to expect when their items will arrive at their shipping address.
Great extension! So far Plum Rocket extensions are easily installed without any hitches unlike other extensions.
The last version 1.6 is great, more features and configuration.
Easy to use install
Very easy to integrate in the Shop, absolute easy to configure and looks very fine. It's absolute usefull A+++++
Anticipate customer questions
This extension displays estimated delivery date & shipping dates on product pages and categories: it reduces a lot overhead of customer questions and help to convert checkouts.
For the price is a real enhancement.
Easy to use and install, Does the job and does it well
Exactly what I need, simple and easy to use. No issues encountered, I recommend this extension.
This extension is a fair one
Flexible enough for my store, checked their demo first and then purchased. After the last update even more features like setting the holidays and weekends are available.
This is a nice little plugin that lets me customers know how long shipping times are.
Write a Review
Change Log of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
- new feature
- bug fix
v1.7.0 - 15 Sep, 2016
- Added new sections to "Display On" option: Invoice Page and Invoice Print, Shipment Page and Shipment Print, Customer Account > Order Page and Prints
- Improved estimated delivery and shipping data logic for orders
v1.6.4 - 08 Sep, 2016
- Added "Date Format" field to extension configuration
- Minor modifications
v1.6.3 - 12 Aug, 2016
- Improved "Weekend Days" functionality logic
- Fixed bug with wrong display of the estimated shipping/delivery dates for the order items
v1.6.2 - 19 May, 2016
- Improved integration with Plumrocket Ajax Cart Extension
- Changed position of the Shipping and Delivery section in extension configuration. Shipping section is now on top
v1.6.1 - 15 Mar, 2016
- Added "Enable Cut-Off Time" option into the "Delivery" and "Shipping" sections
- Renamed "Exclude Order Creation Date from Calculations if Order is Placed After" option to "Delivery/Shipping Cut-Off Time"
- Fixed bug with duplicated Delivery/Shipping data for a product
- Fixed bug with images missing in the Shipping/Delivery text, although being added via the WYSIWYG editor
- Minor fixes
v1.6.0 - 19 Nov, 2015
- Added option to indicate holidays, with ability for admin to set: a) single date; b) recurring date; c) period (date range)
- Added ability to hide the default estimated delivery and shipping texts, in order not to display any information if it was not set for the category or for the product
- Added Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. Now order creation date can be excluded from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours.
- Added ability to display estimated delivery & shipping dates on various store pages and transactional emails, such as: Category Page, Product Page, Shopping Cart Page, Checkout Page, Order Confirmation Email, Invoice Email, Shipment Email, Order Page in Admin Panel, etc.
- Estimated delivery and shipping dates are no longer displayed on sold-out products
- Added support for "Admin routing compatibility mode for extensions" option available in Magento 188.8.131.52 with SUPEE-6788 patch
- Multiple improvements and bug-fixes
v1.5.0 - 13 May, 2015
- Added support for Bundle products
- Added ability to set dynamic and static dates as well as date ranges
- Added text editor that allows to input custom delivery message
- Improved "Holidays" date format with added support of year
- Improved inheritance interface for Products and Categories
v1.4.2 - 03 Mar, 2015
- Added methods allowing to display dates on specific products and categories
v1.4.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.4.0 - 18 Jun, 2014
- Fixed block layout and multi-language support.
- Added new fields: "Business Days For Delivery", "Business Days To Shipping".
- Moved option "Holidays" to extension system configuration.
- Added option "Weekends".
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support.
v1.3.5 - 12 May, 2014
- Fixed bug with delivery block placement on Category page.
- Changed dates formatting in accordance to Magento system settings.
v1.3.4 - 21 Oct, 2013
- Changes made in Module configuration titles
v1.3.3 - 04 Sep, 2013
- Fixed the file controlling the Module Update.
v1.3.2 - 03 Sep, 2013
- Fixed the Attributes location and grouped them in the product configuration section in the backend.
v1.3.1 - 16 Aug, 2013
- Fixed the bug when an Estimated Delivery block was included on pages other than category pages, for example homepage or shopping cart
- Shipping date is not displayed if it wasn't set in the backend
- Code is moved from "/frontend/default" to "/frontend/base"
- Added block "Estimated Delivery" into "catalog_category_layered" of layouts - this block used to work only on default category page
- Old removed methods returned back to the "Estimated Delivery" block - their absence was breaking backward compatibility of versions of the module
v1.3.0 - 05 Aug, 2013
- Added Estimated Delivery block on category page
v1.2.0 - 05 Aug, 2013
- Added Shipping options
- Removed unnecessary files that were not used
v1.1.0 - 24 Jun, 2013
- Estimated Delivery Date menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the Estimated Delivery Date Extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.0.3 - 16 Apr, 2013
- Added ability to enable / disable extension from Magento backend
- Deactivated extension js and css files when extension is disabled from Magento backend
v1.0.1 - 25 Mar, 2013
- Added caching
- Changed the date format in the template
v1.0.0 - 10 Mar, 2013
- Created Estimated Delivery Date Magento Extension