Overview of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
Estimated Delivery Date Magento Extension is to be used to complete the purchase process. It displays the expected delivery date and estimated shipping dates on product and category pages. This is a flexible magento delivery date extension providing either a date or a text informing of the time of delivery (for instance, "Product will be delivered within 5 to 7 business days after purchase"). You can also display estimated shipping dates (from and to) on each product page. The plugin comprises a hierarchical system of date identification with product delivery date on top of it.
- NEW! Added ability to display estimated arrival & shipping dates on various store pages and transactional emails, such as: Category Page, Product Page, Shopping Cart Page, Checkout Page, Order Confirmation Email, Invoice Email, Shipment Email, Order Page in Admin Panel, etc.
- NEW! Added Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. Now order creation date can be excluded from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours
- NEW! Holidays can now be set as a single date, recurring date or period (date range)
- NEW! Estimated Delivery Dates and Shipping Dates can now be displayed on Checkout Success Page and "Better Thank You for your Order Email" (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page Extension)
- The extension can display estimated delivery date & shipping dates on product pages and categories
- Admin can set dynamic and static dates as well as date ranges for estimated delivery and shipping dates
- Expected delivery date or text can be set to the immediate category of products or to be inherited from any category above
- Admin can specify default number of business days from category "end date" (or boutique "closing date" for private sales sites) to automatically calculate estimated delivery date for all products
- Admin can configure this extension to exclude public holidays or any custom set of dates from estimated date of arrival
- Supported all magento product types
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi language support
- 100% open source magento extension
Reviews of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review please click here.
This extension has helped our customer service team as estimated delivery times are now visible throughout the buying process and has decreased the calls asking when the item will be delivered if they order today
Absolute useful and the integration in the Shop is easy. Works very well.
The work was carried out pretty much instantly and everything works perfectly.
I am very satisfied with this extension because it's very easy to use.
Already planning on purchasing more extensions from Plumrocket.
Not only does this increase conversion, but it also reduces customer service time. Plum Rocket customized this for us to be a very powerful tool, and it's perplexing to me that with Magento being such a preferred cart that what they did for us is not commonplace. Actually the fact that they were willing and able to customize this opened the door to a number of other custom jobs they've done.
Our product is time sensitive as it is used for events, so one of the biggest pieces of friction potential buyers encounter is "When will I get it?" and this enables them to overcome this huge barrier without having to call or look elsewhere.
Bought this as we have items which are not in our warehouse, therefore the delivery date is not confirmed.
Very good and able to show the estimated delivery date in all our products. Our customers are now happy to expect when their items will arrive at their shipping address.
Great extension! So far Plum Rocket extensions are easily installed without any hitches unlike other extensions.
The last version 1.6 is great, more features and configuration.
Easy to use install
Very easy to integrate in the Shop, absolute easy to configure and looks very fine. It's absolute usefull A+++++
Anticipate customer questions
This extension displays estimated delivery date & shipping dates on product pages and categories: it reduces a lot overhead of customer questions and help to convert checkouts.
For the price is a real enhancement.
Easy to use and install, Does the job and does it well
Exactly what I need, simple and easy to use. No issues encountered, I recommend this extension.
This extension is a fair one
Flexible enough for my store, checked their demo first and then purchased. After the last update even more features like setting the holidays and weekends are available.
This is a nice little plugin that lets me customers know how long shipping times are.
Write a Review
Change Log of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento
- new feature
- bug fix
v1.6.1 - 15 Mar, 2016
- Added "Enable Cut-Off Time" option into the "Delivery" and "Shipping" sections
- Renamed "Exclude Order Creation Date from Calculations if Order is Placed After" option to "Delivery/Shipping Cut-Off Time"
- Fixed bug with duplicated Delivery/Shipping data for a product
- Fixed bug with images missing in the Shipping/Delivery text, although being added via the WYSIWYG editor
- Minor fixes
v1.6.0 - 19 Nov, 2015
- Added option to indicate holidays, with ability for admin to set: a) single date; b) recurring date; c) period (date range)
- Added ability to hide the default estimated delivery and shipping texts, in order not to display any information if it was not set for the category or for the product
- Added Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. Now order creation date can be excluded from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours.
- Added ability to display estimated delivery & shipping dates on various store pages and transactional emails, such as: Category Page, Product Page, Shopping Cart Page, Checkout Page, Order Confirmation Email, Invoice Email, Shipment Email, Order Page in Admin Panel, etc.
- Estimated delivery and shipping dates are no longer displayed on sold-out products
- Added support for "Admin routing compatibility mode for extensions" option available in Magento 22.214.171.124 with SUPEE-6788 patch
- Multiple improvements and bug-fixes
v1.5.0 - 13 May, 2015
- Added support for Bundle products
- Added ability to set dynamic and static dates as well as date ranges
- Added text editor that allows to input custom delivery message
- Improved "Holidays" date format with added support of year
- Improved inheritance interface for Products and Categories
v1.4.2 - 03 Mar, 2015
- Added methods allowing to display dates on specific products and categories
v1.4.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.4.0 - 18 Jun, 2014
- Fixed block layout and multi-language support.
- Added new fields: "Business Days For Delivery", "Business Days To Shipping".
- Moved option "Holidays" to extension system configuration.
- Added option "Weekends".
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support.
v1.3.5 - 12 May, 2014
- Fixed bug with delivery block placement on Category page.
- Changed dates formatting in accordance to Magento system settings.
v1.3.4 - 21 Oct, 2013
- Changes made in Module configuration titles
v1.3.3 - 04 Sep, 2013
- Fixed the file controlling the Module Update.
v1.3.2 - 03 Sep, 2013
- Fixed the Attributes location and grouped them in the product configuration section in the backend.
v1.3.1 - 16 Aug, 2013
- Fixed the bug when an Estimated Delivery block was included on pages other than category pages, for example homepage or shopping cart
- Shipping date is not displayed if it wasn't set in the backend
- Code is moved from "/frontend/default" to "/frontend/base"
- Added block "Estimated Delivery" into "catalog_category_layered" of layouts - this block used to work only on default category page
- Old removed methods returned back to the "Estimated Delivery" block - their absence was breaking backward compatibility of versions of the module
v1.3.0 - 05 Aug, 2013
- Added Estimated Delivery block on category page
v1.2.0 - 05 Aug, 2013
- Added Shipping options
- Removed unnecessary files that were not used
v1.1.0 - 24 Jun, 2013
- Estimated Delivery Date menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the Estimated Delivery Date Extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.0.3 - 16 Apr, 2013
- Added ability to enable / disable extension from Magento backend
- Deactivated extension js and css files when extension is disabled from Magento backend
v1.0.1 - 25 Mar, 2013
- Added caching
- Changed the date format in the template
v1.0.0 - 10 Mar, 2013
- Created Estimated Delivery Date Magento Extension