Magento Estimated Delivery Date Overview
Estimated Delivery Date Magento Extension is to be used to complete the purchase process. It displays the expected delivery date and estimated shipping dates on product and category pages. This is a flexible magento delivery date extension providing either a date or a text informing of the time of delivery (for instance, "Product will be delivered within 5 to 7 business days after purchase"). You can also display estimated shipping dates (from and to) on each product page. The plugin comprises a hierarchical system of date identification with product delivery date on top of it.
- NEW! Added ability to set dynamic and static dates as well as date ranges
- NEW! Completely re-designed extension interface
- NEW! Added support for Bundle products
- The extension displays estimated delivery date & shipping dates om product pages and categories
- Expected delivery date or text can be set to the immediate category of products or to be inherited from any category above
- Admin can specify default number of business days from category "end date" (or boutique "closing date" for private sales sites) to automatically calculate estimated delivery date for all products
- Admin can configure this extension to exclude public holidays or any custom set of dates from estimated date of delivery
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi language support
- 100% open source magento extension
Magento Estimated Delivery Date Change Log
- new feature
- bug fix
v1.5.0 - 13 May, 2015
- Added support for Bundle products
- Added ability to set dynamic and static dates as well as date ranges
- Added text editor that allows to input custom delivery message
- Improved "Holidays" date format with added support of year
- Improved inheritance interface for Products and Categories
v1.4.2 - 03 Mar, 2015
- Added methods allowing to display dates on specific products and categories
v1.4.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.4.0 - 18 Jun, 2014
- Fixed block layout and multi-language support.
- Added new fields: "Business Days For Delivery", "Business Days To Shipping".
- Moved option "Holidays" to extension system configuration.
- Added option "Weekends".
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support.
v1.3.5 - 12 May, 2014
- Fixed bug with delivery block placement on Category page.
- Changed dates formatting in accordance to Magento system settings.
v1.3.4 - 21 Oct, 2013
- Changes made in Module configuration titles
v1.3.3 - 04 Sep, 2013
- Fixed the file controlling the Module Update.
v1.3.2 - 03 Sep, 2013
- Fixed the Attributes location and grouped them in the product configuration section in the backend.
v1.3.1 - 16 Aug, 2013
- Fixed the bug when an Estimated Delivery block was included on pages other than category pages, for example homepage or shopping cart
- Shipping date is not displayed if it wasn't set in the backend
- Code is moved from "/frontend/default" to "/frontend/base"
- Added block "Estimated Delivery" into "catalog_category_layered" of layouts - this block used to work only on default category page
- Old removed methods returned back to the "Estimated Delivery" block - their absence was breaking backward compatibility of versions of the module
v1.3.0 - 05 Aug, 2013
- Added Estimated Delivery block on category page
v1.2.0 - 05 Aug, 2013
- Added Shipping options
- Removed unnecessary files that were not used
v1.1.0 - 24 Jun, 2013
- Estimated Delivery Date menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the Estimated Delivery Date Extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.0.3 - 16 Apr, 2013
- Added ability to enable / disable extension from Magento backend
- Deactivated extension js and css files when extension is disabled from Magento backend
v1.0.1 - 25 Mar, 2013
- Added caching
- Changed the date format in the template
v1.0.0 - 10 Mar, 2013
- Created Estimated Delivery Date Magento Extension