Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2version #2.0.3
The Magento 2 Returns and Exchanges (RMA) extension helps to increase your customer's satisfaction and confidence in your store. By offering an easy and streamlined return process - a happy customer becomes a repeat customer generating higher revenue and positive feedback.
- Create RMA requests for returns, refunds, exchanges, repairs, store credit, etc.
- Speed up communication with the customer using quick response templates, and automatic email notifications.
- Upload return shipping labels, auto-generated packing slips, and tracking codes.
Key Features of Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2
Magento 2 Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) extension is designed to streamline the return management process, increase customer satisfaction, and sales. With this RMA plugin your customers and store admin will be able to easily monitor the return process from the moment the return form is submitted until the RMA request is completely resolved.
Create Returns and Exchanges
- Create RMA requests for returns, refunds, exchanges, repairs, store credit or any other resolution
- RMA can be opened by Admins, Registered Customers and Guests
- Clear and intuitive user interface allows customers to quickly submit magento return form and monitor RMA progress from the user account
Flexible Returns Management
- Allow partial returns to customers who purchased more than one item
- Clear step-by-step Admin interface allows you to easily manage returns and view all RMA details on one single page
- Display the return policy on every step of the purchase process, such as product pages, shopping cart, checkout page, confirmation emails and other pages of your store
Email Notifications & Quick Response Templates
- Automatic email notifications will inform customers and admins when an RMA request is created, updated, or new message is received
- RMA managers can use quick response templates to speed up their communication with the customer
- Return requests with new messages will be highlighted in the RMA grid
Return Reasons, Resolutions and Package Conditions
- Admin can configure flexible magento rules for return reasons, resolutions and item conditions
- Create an unlimited number of custom return resolutions, reasons, and conditions
- Define the rules for different return periods and whether specific products are returnable or not
Automated RMA Process
- Admin can configure the extension to automatically authorize RMA requests and email a customer
- All completed RMA requests will be auto-closed and moved to the archive
- A designated RMA manager is automatically assigned to each new RMA request
Return Labels & Shipment Tracking
- Admin can upload shipping labels from different shipping carriers
- Customer can print an auto-generated packing slip, shipping labels, and return instructions from the Account page
- Admin and Customer can add shipment tracking codes from RMA page
- The RMA extension can display who pays for the return shipment - store or the customer
Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2 Overview
Hassle-free returns will increase your customer satisfaction and help to boost sales. With this magento 2 RMA plugin at your disposal, any return and refund requests will be very simply managed and resolved.
- RMA requests can be created for full or partial refunds, returns, exchanges, repairs, store credit or any other type of resolution
- Admin can create flexible return rules and specify different return (refund) periods based on customer groups and product attributes
- Return requests can be created by registered customers, guests and admins
- This magento product return extension prevents duplicate RMA requests and excludes previously returned items
- Admin can use rules to define if the store doesn't accept returns for some items
- Create an unlimited number of custom return reasons, resolutions and item conditions
- Use existing or create your own quick response templates to simplify communication with the customers
- Admin can use “RMA Notes” and “Internal Posts” to save some private information not visible to customers on the frontend
- Admin can disable the RMA form for customers on the frontend and process all returns only from the Admin Panel
- Upload shipping labels, auto-generated packing slips, and tracking codes for different shipping suppliers (UPS, USPS, Fedex, DHL, etc.)
- Shipment tracking codes can be added by admin and customers and helps to prevent returns fraud
- Admin can specify the return address which is different from the customer shipping address
- Admin can enter store return policy and display it on the different pages, and transactional emails
- Friendly user interface for Admins and customers allows them to view the RMA process and manage product returns on one single page
- Admin can split RMA items into two or more records to specify different return reasons and resolutions
- Automatic email notifications can be sent to both admins and customers (including guests) each time an RMA is created or updated - status changed or new message is submitted
- Quick response templates help admin to speed up communication with customers and can be translated to your native language
- Admin can create a credit memo directly from the RMA request page
- Magento RMA module supports all magento product types
- Default RMA manager can be assigned to manage all newly created RMA requests
- Multilingual and multistore support
- Built-in support of custom and third party Magento themes
- 100% open code Magento 2 RMA extension
Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2 Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
The extension seams very good :-)
We have only tried it for a short amount of time but it works perfect. Also Plumrocket's support is very good, we have used it a couple of times because of lack of experience.
Haven't had a chance to really use this extension yet but Plumrocket has been great during installation. They are working with my development agency (who is not easy to work with). But they were very polite and helpful and did everything they could to accommodate my situation and get the extension installed properly.
I find this extension useful from the start. We needed one place to do it all. This plugin added the features into various places of our Magento, and exactly where it's required. We've set up our own set of rules, conditions, reasons specific for our online shop (it was very complicated system for years!!) and now the process is controlled by just 1 manager. I'ts a pefect time saver, and totally a winner within the RMA plugins. Glad we found this company!
This module really helps us to handle and monitor all the returns in a few clicks. Managing returns is a delicate matter for stores, and with this extension we have automated the process, and can be sure that not a single request will be lost. Great time-saver, we do not need to use all those Excel files anymore. Easy and understandable guides, and friendly support stuff were all that we need to start using it. Thanks a lot!
Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2 FAQ
Change Log of Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2
v2.0.3 - 10 Jan, 2019
- Fixed issue with html tags in email comment
- Fixed issue with html tags in email template
- Displayed "Return" button only for order with status "Complete"
v2.0.2 - 01 Mar, 2018
- Improved the RMA return process if the ordered product was deleted from the system
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
v2.0.1 - 22 Nov, 2017
- Added support of Magento 2.2 (CE and EE versions)
- Minor fixes and modifications
v2.0.0 - 01 Aug, 2017
- Created Returns and Exchanges (RMA) Extension for Magento 2