Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2version #3.0.12
This Magento 2 layered navigation allows customers to filter products effectively by attributes or custom options avoiding page refresh, as it uses ajax technology.
- Filter magento products fast without page refresh
- The extension supports all the product attributes and custom options
- Display layered navigation in different locations on the page
Key Features of Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2
Product Filter Magento 2 extension will save your customers time by sorting product collections according to selected criteria. Your customers will be able to filter products by attributes like color, price range, manufacturer, size, rating, stock status or any other attribute. Additionally, Ajax product filter is designed to refresh product list without reloading the category page. It works fast with very large databases and can be displayed in the top toolbar (horizontal layered navigation) or left sidebar (vertical layered navigation). Finally, admins will appreciate the handy drag and drop interface to manage product filter attributes and custom options. With our Magento 2 filter by attribute plugin installed at your store, your customers will be surprised to see how easy and fast it can be to find the items they need.
Super-Fast AJAX Product Filter
- AJAX Filter allows to filter products on category page without page refresh.
- Fast page load will improve customer experience, decrease bounce rates and increase sales.
Designed for both Large & Small Magento 2 Databases
- New filtering algorithm was tested on databases with 80,000+ products, 1200+ products on a single page and 60+ pages of pagination.
- Works fast with small and large product databases with or without pagination.
Display Layered Navigation in Multiple Locations
- Easily switch product filter position between the top toolbar (horizontal layered navigation) or left sidebar (vertical layered navigation).
- Module supports filtering of products on Magento 2 Search Page.
All Product Attributes and Custom Options Are Supported
- All available product filter attributes and custom options can be enabled or disabled from module configuration page.
- Admin can create custom filters, group filter attributes, set sort order and change title of attribute groups.
Auto & Manual Filter Refresh
- With "auto-refresh" the product list is updated each time the user selects filter option
- The "manual refresh" allows to select multiple attributes and then click on button to "apply filter"
Compatible with Third party Magento 2 themes
- Magento 2 Product Filter was designed to work flawlessly on major third party Magento 2 themes. It comes with built-in template support of Magento Luma theme, Magento Enterprise theme, Ultimo and Porto theme.
- Compatible with Community and Enterprise Editions of Magento 2 Ecommerce Platform.
Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2 Overview
- NEW! Magento 2 CE & EE version was released
- AJAX Layered Navigation Filter allows customers to filter products on the product list page without page refresh by attribute, custom option or category name
- Works fast with small and large product databases, with or without pagination
- All available product filter attributes and custom options can be enabled or disabled from the module configuration page
- Admin can select which attributes and custom options should be hidden for a specific category
- Supports layered navigation SEO-friendly URLs
- Supports Magento Configurable Swatches
- Admin can create custom filters, group filter attributes, set sort order and change the title of attribute groups
- Admin can display Product Filter in the left "sidebar" (vertical layered navigation) or top "toolbar" (horizontal layered navigation)
- This Magento 2 Ajax Filter Extension will allow your customers to filter any configurable product by attribute
- 2 filter modes available: "Auto Refresh" (will auto-refresh the product list each time user selects filter option) and "Manual refresh" (allows user to select multiple options and then click on a button to "apply filter")
- Supports layered navigation filtering on Magento Search Page
- Supported world's best selling Magento 2 themes
- Magento Product filter was created with responsive design in mind. It works great on all devices - from PC to tablet and mobile
- 100% open code Magento 2 extension
Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2 Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
Found a lot of plugins, think this is the best Product Filter Extension and can be very compatible with my theme.I highly recommend it! You should not miss it!
This is very flexible and allows us to have the category filters we need for our retail store. We did look at other extensions on the market but found this was most suitable and with good backup.
I did lots of research before settling on this Layered Navigation upgrade. Great improvement over the stock 'Shop By' navigation.
I recommend this Plumrocket product.
Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2 works fast and is amazing. Customer service and support are excellent. I am happy with my purchase.
New update works amazing and it is really fast. Love the option to manage attributes and works great with my custom theme. Thank you for great support.
I have searched long enough for an extension for my needs. Thanks Plumrocket with the service it was finally as I wanted it.
I had a hard time with it, but the friendly support helped me a lot
Awesome module, it works really fast and allows our customers to refine through the products conveniently, easy install and use. The extension works great with my theme. Thanks!
Very nice extension. I have used it, and want to say that it works really fast and allows our customers to refine through the products conveniently. Good substitution for default layered navigation.
After researching a few other product filter solutions we decided to go with Plumrocket. The filter fit our needs perfectly and works great.
With this extension we eliminate the loading time. The installation and use is very easy. It can handle a lot of products and the responsive design is a big plus!
Its the fastest filter on the market!
We have integrate this extension and increase up to 20% our product sold. Customer find appropriate product very easy.
This module was great and support is awesome!
I use this extension for Magento2. Good tech support and coding style.
Excellent support. The extension works great with my theme. Thanks!
Yes, it filters good enough. I use it and like. I think plumrocket has to make it load with pager. Good for the price.
This particular extension didn't work properly for my store, but I also list tens of thousands of products. If you have a smaller product offering and want to move away from the native Magento filtering, this is a good extension. I was looking for something particularly where I could allow customers to choose more than one attribute, and this allows it.
Plumrocket Product Filter extension works fine in my store and am satisfied with the performance and the support
If you have complex products, and want to guide your customers in a simple search filtering results, this is a top extension.
The support is great and I was able to customiza the look for my theme.
This extension works amazing. The support the best!
This extension works just fine. You can't ask for better option at the suggested price. I also customized it with plumrocket in accordance to my custom theme.
While I still have not purchased this extension, I believe it will be very handy and useful for customers to be able to filter product by type and options without the need to wait for the page to load. This is handy as it eliminate the left or right column to allow you add an extra image column!
this is amazing filter extension! works fast, no needs even reloading a page. easy install and use.
Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2 FAQ
Change Log of Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2
v3.0.12 - 01 Mar, 2018
- Optimized extension to properly handle the inclusion of the JS files
- Fixed bug with sort by toolbar options, disallowing Plumrocket Filter Extension to properly generate the SEO-friendly URLs
- Fixed bug with Multibyte Character Sets encoding and the way they influenced the SEO-friendly URLs formation
v3.0.11 - 10 Jan, 2018
- Added SEO-related improvements
- Improved extension to support special symbols contained in the titles of Attribute options
- Minor fixes and modifications
- Fixed bug with toolbar actions
v3.0.10 - 20 Oct, 2017
- Added support of Magento 2.2 (CE and EE versions)
- Made improvements for multi-language stores
- Added support of ajax filtering when customer navigates back-and-forth in browser
- Minor improvements
- Fixed bug with search by categories
v3.0.9 - 21 Sep, 2017
- Added SEO-related improvements
- Improved compatibility with Plumrocket Magento 2 AMP extension
- Made code style improvements
v3.0.8 - 25 Apr, 2017
- Improved support of third party themes
- Improved search by price
- Changed labels for "Product Filter Placement" option
- Added fixes for SEO Friendly URLs and empty Category Url Suffix
- Fixed bug with Elasticsearch
v3.0.7 - 29 Mar, 2017
- Added support for Flat Catalog Categories
- Improved filtering by Rating
- Improved locales
v3.0.6 - 22 Mar, 2017
- Improved filter performance with Magento2 Color Swatches
- Improved support of Elasticsearch
- Fixed selected attributes duplication on search results page for filter in "Toolbar" mode
- Fixed bug with selecting custom options
- Fixed conflict with third party "Blog Extension" by MageFan
v3.0.5 - 15 Mar, 2017
- Added support of "Elasticsearch" search engine
- Improved extension localization
- Improved support of third party themes
- Fixed bug with ratings filter
v3.0.4 - 27 Feb, 2017
- Improved support of price filter for Magento EE 2.1
- Improved filter on Search Results page
- Fixed bug with un-checking selected option in "Categories" filter section
- Fixed bug with filtering after pagination, if SEO-friendly URLs are enabled in Magento 2 configuration
v3.0.3 - 16 Jan, 2017
- Improved extension to support special symbols contained in titles of Attribute options
v3.0.2 - 09 Nov, 2016
- Added ability to apply multiple selection of categories while filtering
v3.0.1 - 07 Oct, 2016
- Added ability to enable or disable SEO-friendly URLs
- Added SEO-related improvements: Robots tag with NOINDEX,FOLLOW parameter is included on filter results pages
- Improved customer experience while using Product Filter
v3.0.0 - 16 Sep, 2016
- Created Product Filter Magento 2 Extension