Layered Navigation & Product Filter Magento Extensionversion #2.4.3
Your customers love to find desired products fast without refreshing the product list. Magento ajax filter perfectly solves this task by providing your users with possibility to filter items by required attributes and custom options.
- Filter products in Magento by any available attribute or custom option.
- Easily switch product filter position between the horizontal or vertical layered navigation.
- Ajax Filter algorithm works super-fast with small and large product databases.
Key Features of Magento Layered Navigation & Product Filter
Product Filter Magento extensionwill be much appreciated by your customers. The Product Filter Extension is going to save their time by sorting product collections according to selected criteria. Your customers will be able to filter products by attributes like color, price range, manufacturer, size, rating, stock status or any other attribute. Additionally, Ajax product filter is designed to refresh the product list without reloading the category page. It works fast with very large databases and can be displayed in the top toolbar (horizontal layered navigation) or left sidebar (vertical layered navigation). Finally, admins will appreciate the handy drag and drop interface to manage product filter attributes and custom options.
Super-Fast AJAX Product Filter
- AJAX Filter allows customers to filter products on product list page without page refresh.
- Fast page load will improve customer experience, decrease bounce rates and increase sales.
Designed for both Large & Small Magento Databases
- New filtering algorithm was tested on databases with 80,000+ products, 1200+ products on a single page and 60+ pages of pagination.
- Works fast with small and large product databases with or without pagination.
Display Layered Navigation in Multiple Locations
- Easily switch product filter position between the top toolbar (horizontal layered navigation) or left sidebar (vertical layered navigation).
- Module supports filtering of products on Magento Search Page.
All Product Attributes and Custom Options Are Supported
- All available product filter attributes and custom options can be enabled or disabled from module configuration page.
- Admin can create custom filters, group filter attributes, set sort order and change title of attribute groups.
Auto & Manual Filter Refresh
- With "auto-refresh" the product list is updated each time the user selects the filter option
- The "manual refresh" allows customers to select multiple attributes and then click on the button to "apply filter"
Compatible with Third party Magento themes
- Magento Product Filter was designed to work flawlessly on major third party Magento themes. It comes with built-in template support of Magento RWD theme, Magento Enterprise RWD, Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, Buyshop, Porto, Milano and Acumen theme.
- Compatible with Community and Enterprise Editions of Magento 1 Ecommerce Platform.
Magento Layered Navigation & Product Filter Overview
- NEW!Admin can select which attributes and custom options should be hidden for specific category
- AJAX Filter allows customers to filter products on product list page without page refresh by attribute, custom option or category
- Works fast with small and large product databases with or without pagination
- All available product filter attributes and custom options can be enabled or disabled from module configuration page
- Supports SEO-friendly URLs
- Supports Magento Configurable Swatches
- Admin can create custom filters, group filter attributes, set sort order and change title of attribute groups
- Admin can display Product Filter in the left "sidebar" or "toolbar"
- This Magento Ajax Filter Extension will allow your customers to filter any configurable product by attribute
- 2 filter modes available: "Auto Refresh" (will auto-refresh the product list each time user selects filter option) and "Manual refresh" (allows customerto select multiple options and then click on a button to "apply filter")
- Supports filtering on Magento Search Page
- Added support for the world's best selling Magento themes: Magento RWD, Magento Enterprise RWD, Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, Buyshop, Milano
- Magento Product filter was created with responsive design in mind. It works great on all devices - from PC to tablet and mobile.
- 100% open code Magento extension
Magento Layered Navigation & Product Filter Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
Had some troubles installing it, but they helped me quick and everything is working just fine now. Thank you Plumrocket. Next time i will be back.
I looked at a lot of layered navigation extensions, but Plumrocket is by far the best module with no hassle of any kind.
The setup and implementation was easy and the customization to fit our website design was by far the best to work with.
The support from Plumrocket is out of this world and I will certainly use Plumrocket in the future.
I have already purchased other modules from Plumrocket.
I highly recommend Plumrocket and certainly Layered Navigation to everybody who are looking for this kind of module.
Found a lot of plugins, think this is the best Product Filter Extension and can be very compatible with my theme.I highly recommend it! You should not miss it!
This is very flexible and allows us to have the category filters we need for our retail store. We did look at other extensions on the market but found this was most suitable and with good backup.
I did lots of research before settling on this Layered Navigation upgrade. Great improvement over the stock 'Shop By' navigation.
I recommend this Plumrocket product.
Layered Navigation & Product Filter Extension for Magento 2 works fast and is amazing. Customer service and support are excellent. I am happy with my purchase.
New update works amazing and it is really fast. Love the option to manage attributes and works great with my custom theme. Thank you for great support.
I have searched long enough for an extension for my needs. Thanks Plumrocket with the service it was finally as I wanted it.
I had a hard time with it, but the friendly support helped me a lot
Awesome module, it works really fast and allows our customers to refine through the products conveniently, easy install and use. The extension works great with my theme. Thanks!
Very nice extension. I have used it, and want to say that it works really fast and allows our customers to refine through the products conveniently. Good substitution for default layered navigation.
After researching a few other product filter solutions we decided to go with Plumrocket. The filter fit our needs perfectly and works great.
With this extension we eliminate the loading time. The installation and use is very easy. It can handle a lot of products and the responsive design is a big plus!
Its the fastest filter on the market!
We have integrate this extension and increase up to 20% our product sold. Customer find appropriate product very easy.
This module was great and support is awesome!
I use this extension for Magento2. Good tech support and coding style.
Excellent support. The extension works great with my theme. Thanks!
Yes, it filters good enough. I use it and like. I think plumrocket has to make it load with pager. Good for the price.
This particular extension didn't work properly for my store, but I also list tens of thousands of products. If you have a smaller product offering and want to move away from the native Magento filtering, this is a good extension. I was looking for something particularly where I could allow customers to choose more than one attribute, and this allows it.
Plumrocket Product Filter extension works fine in my store and am satisfied with the performance and the support
If you have complex products, and want to guide your customers in a simple search filtering results, this is a top extension.
The support is great and I was able to customiza the look for my theme.
This extension works amazing. The support the best!
This extension works just fine. You can't ask for better option at the suggested price. I also customized it with plumrocket in accordance to my custom theme.
While I still have not purchased this extension, I believe it will be very handy and useful for customers to be able to filter product by type and options without the need to wait for the page to load. This is handy as it eliminate the left or right column to allow you add an extra image column!
this is amazing filter extension! works fast, no needs even reloading a page. easy install and use.
Magento Layered Navigation & Product Filter FAQ
Change Log of Magento Layered Navigation & Product Filter
v2.4.3 - 23 Aug, 2018
- Added integration with Amasty Product Labels extension
- Added support of ajax filtering when customer navigates back-and-forth in browser
- Added support of the custom options translation
- Added possibility to show the price in slider
- Updated jQuery version from 1.10.2 to 1.12.4
- Fixed the sort order of options
- Fixed the final price performance on multi websites
- Fixed the performance with the Magento Advanced Search
- Fixed bug of full products list if no results are found
v2.4.2 - 04 Oct, 2017
- Made improvements for non-latin characters within the URL
- Fixed bug with "Manual" filter mode found in previous version
v2.4.1 - 25 Sep, 2017
- Added SEO-related improvements
- Improved integration with Magento Enterprise FPC
- Improved compatibility with Magento Configurable Swatches. Now, when the filter by color is applied - the product with proper color will appear in filter results.
- Made code style improvements
v2.4.0 - 26 Jun, 2017
- Added filtering by Stock Status
v2.3.3 - 27 Feb, 2017
- Improved logic of price refinement for "Manual Refresh" filter mode
v2.3.2 - 28 Nov, 2016
- Added ability to display the attribute options on the frontend to match the position set in attribute configuration
v2.3.1 - 11 Oct, 2016
- Added improvements to support native Magento Price Navigation Step Calculation
- Fixed conflicts caused by third party extensions
v2.3.0 - 26 Aug, 2016
- Added ability to select which attributes and custom options will be hidden on a specific category
v2.2.2 - 11 Aug, 2016
- Added support of "Weight" attribute
- Improved support of SEO-friendly URLs
v2.2.1 - 19 Jul, 2016
- Improved integration with third-party modules, as well as with multi-currency functionality
v2.2.0 - 03 Jun, 2016
- Added ability to select which Product Custom Options will be displayed while using filter functionality
- Added functionality to save filter settings, while going back from product page to category page
- Improved integration with Magento Configurable Swatches
- Improved integration with third-party extensions
- Improved filtering logic
- Fixed bug with pagination on search results page
v2.1.0 - 08 Dec, 2015
- Added ability to display Product Filter in the left sidebar
- Added "Categories" attribute to the list of all available attributes. It allows to filter within the child categories of the current category, up to 2 levels deep
- Added support of SEO-friendly URLs
- Improved indexing by search engines
- Optimized the filtering algorithm, by significantly reducing the volume of data transferred between the database and magento. Better overall performance while working with large data collections
- Added support for Magento Configurable Swatches
- Fixed attributes sorting issue in extension settings
v2.0 - 25 Jun, 2015
- Tested new filtering algorithm on database with 30,000+ products, 1200+ products on a single page, 60+ pages of pagination
- Implemented 2 Filter Modes: a) Auto Refresh (will refresh the product list each time user selects a filter); b) Manual refresh ( allows to select multiple options and then click on button to "filter")
- Added ability for admin to group filter attributes, as well as setting sorting and title of attribute groups
- Added support for random html structure of product list
- Added support for pagination
- Added support for amount of products on page
- Added ajax product load without refreshing the page during filtering
- Added support for attributes sort order indicated by admin
- Added support for Color Swatches in Magento CE 1.9.x
- Added full support for Magento Search Page
- Added support for the world's best selling Magento themes: Magento RWD, Magento Enterprise RWD, Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, Buyshop, Milano
- Added support for mobile devices
v1.2.6 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.2.5 - 18 Nov, 2014
- Added attribute "Final Price" (combination of Price and Special Price) to the list of attributes available in extension
- Fixed sorting of integer attribute values
v1.2.4 - 16 Sep, 2014
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support
- Added RWD (responsive) theme support on Magento CE 1.9
v1.2.3 - 05 Feb, 2014
- Product custom options are added in module backend and can be used as Filters.
v1.2.2 - 26 Dec, 2013
- Available filter attributes can be enabled / disabled from module configuration page.
- Removed underlines from attribute names.
v1.2.1 - 17 Dec, 2013
- Added support of attributes with option "Filterable (with results)".
v1.2.0 - 24 Jun, 2013
- 99% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Added license information in all extension files
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the extension is disabled by default which allows the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
v1.1.1 - 10 Apr, 2013
- Added support of layered categories
v1.1.0 - 05 Apr, 2013
- Product Filter menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
v1.0.1 - 04 Apr, 2013
- Added default magento theme
v1.0.0 - 09 Jan, 2013
- Added support of custom options in configurable products
- CSS moved into its own directory with extension
- Created Product Filter Magento Extension