Popup Login Magento Extensionversion #1.7.1
Popup login is a great way to reduce time spent to register, or login at your store without redirecting customers to separate page. Increase number of registered visitors and establish trust with your customers.
- Possibility to disable popup login on certain pages.
- Integrated AJAX Login functionality helps to save your customers time.
- Ability to enable additional fields on popup login registration form.
Magento Popup Login Overview
Magento Popup Login Extension was designed to help website owners increase their number of registered customers. This Magento popup extension can be installed on any new or existing Magento store, a floating popup login form is also fully supported by our Magento Private Sales Package.
With this login popup window installed on your store, website visitors will be able to have a look at what your membership site offers with no need to get registered first. This is a great way to establish the climate of trust and show respect towards your clients. Having our pop up login box you will not have to force visitors to become a member. Instead, you will have a great chance to ‘put a spell’ on visitors to your website by showing them what is behind the floating registration form.
This Magento popup extension is very easy to manage. The website admin can choose any of the suggested display methods: the popup login form can be set to appear as the page is loading, when the user clicks on the page itself or on page links. There is also the manual display method available. Visitors to your website will also appreciate the Facebook login and registration supported by this Magento Popup login.
- NEW! Admin can specify which form (login or registration) should be displayed to the visitor by default
- NEW! Admin can disable popup login on certain pages
- NEW! Added ability to enable additional fields on the popup login registration form
- NEW! Added integration with Magento Social Login Pro Plugin & Magento Twitter and Facebook Login Plugin
- NEW! Added new built-in popup login theme "Light Silver"
- NEW! Added built-in template support of world's best selling Magento themes: Magento RWD, Magento Enterprise RWD, Ultimo, Milano, Shopper, Fortis, Buyshop, Acumen, Blanco, Celebrity
- There are four (4) different pop up login display methods: on page load, on page click, on page links click and manual display method. Manual display method allows you to trigger the login popup window on any custom event (for example: "on add to cart button" click, on product image mouseover, display popup with delay, or any other event)
- Admin can show / hide the Magento popup login form, popup registration form and the “forgot password” form
- Admin can allow customers to close the popup login box. Popup login will reappear if a user triggers the popup display method again
- Plumrocket Popup Login Extension is based on Magento AJAX Login functionality. All user interactions (logging in, getting registered, restoring the forgotten password) are carried out using AJAX
- Admin can edit the popup welcome message using Magento visual html editor
- Popup event tracking functionality allows your marketing team to track all user clicks on the popup login form directly from Google Analytics. You can now analyze how effective your marketing campaign is and calculate conversion rates based on user experience with the popup login form
- Advertise with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or Affiliate Networks. Then direct traffic to your website with popup login enabled and track registrations with our "Affiliate Tracking Code" functionality
- 3 built-in popup login themes and animations for the popup are included
- Built in support of Facebook and Twitter Login and registration are provided with Twitter & Facebook Login Magento Extension
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi-language support
- 100% open code Magento extension
Magento Popup Login Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
Works as expected and it is easy install. Good Extension. I really love how their extensions easily integrate to our Magento (Porto) theme with little to no issues.
Excellent extension. Easy to install and configure. It integrates very well with personalized magento themes and with other extensions. RECOMMENDED 100%. Search many options, this was an excellent decision, like everything PlumRocket does.
Best and easy to install. This is the second extension I am getting from Plumrocket. I really love how their extensions easily integrate to our magento theme with little to no issues.
This extension was easy to install and works perfectly. Seems like something Magento should've implemented as a default feature. Admin features are great and works seamlessly with the Social Login extension provided by PlumRocket. Highly recommend.
Just Got this And installed & Got an increase in signup rate by 82% and this is my 6th Extension from Plumrocket, These guys are awesome and have superb support, Really Satisfied with the Product & service.
Must have extension in order to keep the customer at the same page but also use Social login.
Work as expected out of the box.
Fast and to the point support for all questions.
Installed with no issues and works perfectly. Very good extension that definitely improves the customer experience. I was able to easily customize the css so the popup now looks exactly like our theme.
A must-have extension! It simplifies the dull process of logging into our website and makes the access to customers' accounts super-fast. It is a pleasure to work with you, guys!
Very easy setup and works great with the Social Login Pro module. We had a lot of customers who would not create accounts but place orders as guests because they did not realize that they can create accounts. This solves that issue. Plus it still allows people who really don't like creating accounts to close it as an option.
Very good! We really like this extension. It helps the customer log in quickly to access their account and place orders. I just needed to change the logo and I started to use it. For maximum profit, we also use the Social Login Pro module, perfect combination.
I purchased several extensions from Plumrocket, this being one of them. The goal was to have a seamless user experience and this was one of the components.
With the popup login, it creates a much more refined interactive experience with the site. And with the social medial login as well, a very robust means of getting users through the door.
The main thing that has struck me is how responsive the developers are in handling any issues that may come up. That alone is worth the price of admission.
A great addition to our websites and user experience. It simplifies the login and registration process for our customers. The user guide is well documented and easy to understand. Plumrocket installed it quickly and worked out all the bugs. Honestly, they are one of the most thorough dev teams I've worked with.
I using it on my webshop, and I'm very happy with the extension!
Very user friendly, saves page loading time and makes customer stay on the same page! To add, it has twitter and facebook login social buttons, making it more convenient to login with social network
This is huge improvement on the default magento login/register. Installed it on a custom template without any issues. I definitely recommend it.
Easy to install and configure. It's really simple to connect people with their social account
We have installed this add-ons on our website and t's really amazing.
It's really simple to connect people with their account and with their social account. This is the must to have.
This extension allow to increase leads base. It will be also good to limite the number of time to appear in day for each customer.
I LOVE IT !!! Easy to install and configure, also plumrocket support is great and fast.
I was a bit sceptic for the first time, but after playing with their demo all was sorted out. Good product and does what it should. I'm satisfied.
Installation and customizing was absolute easy. Gives a really fine user experience for my customers. A TOP-RATING again for this extension!
The popup login extension solved many bad user experience issues. Keeps users focused on the current page and takes focus off log in process. Very well designed and easy to customize. Another great extension by PlumRocket!
Design, functionality are great! This is the extension what I was looking for. perfectly matched with our EC website without a customization. Highly recommend!
Impeccable support team helped me where I had issue
The extension was exactly what I was looking for
I decided to use this instead of the landing page login in order to reduce bounce rates. It looks great and I was able to customize it to me needs.
Awesome extension, it gives ability to be indexed by google, meaning it's good in terms of SEO, and in the same time grows interest to your sales for the customers since they cannot see the pages until they register.
Finally we found an extension that helps us easy to convert visitors to customers. Strongly recommend this extension to all the e-commerce websites, save money for marketing. The Plumrocket team also answered all my question and help me with the customization.
We spent money on Search Engine / Social Media Marketing, and this tool greatly helps to convert visitors to customers. Without this tool, we would have wasted the opportunities to capturing the serious customer and do further re-marketing with them. Strongly recommend this tool to all the e-commerce websites.
This extension is absolutely great!
After wandering around and trying different other solutions, our team finally found what we were looking for. Very useful and features-rich extension works great after being properly setup. These guys from Plumrocket have written pretty good manuals, but in case you have any problems - they will assist in no time.
Definitely recommend this module, good luck!
HI. I bought this extension on behalf of my customer. Everything worked well, installation was easy and extension does what developer promised.
I like the way pop up is showing, and rich configuration.
Magento Popup Login FAQ
Change Log of Magento Popup Login
v1.7.1 - 11 Jan, 2019
- Minor changes
v1.7.0 - 23 Oct, 2018
- Added possibility to change a popup style in configuration
- Updated jQuery version from 1.10.2 to 1.12.4
v1.6.7 - 03 Apr, 2018
- Added minor code improvements
- Removed obsolete code
- Fixed styles for the native Magento captcha
v1.6.6 - 25 Oct, 2017
- Made improvements for customer prefix & suffix
- Styles improvements
- Removed deprecated module dependencies
v1.6.5 - 16 Mar, 2017
- Added support of Magento captcha
- Updated jQuery version from 1.9.1 to 1.10.2
v1.6.4 - 22 Sep, 2016
- Added ability to display popup on the static pages
- Updated Popup Login default configuration settings
v1.6.3 - 12 Aug, 2016
- Improved integration with third-party extensions
v1.6.2 - 28 Mar, 2016
- Added "Complete the "click" action" option, allowing to complete the action after customer clicks on a button/link and registers/logs in via the Popup Login
- Added wildcard support in option "Show Popup On => All pages except for those listed". Now admin can define URL pattern with asterisk at the end. This URL pattern ("/*") will match any sequence of characters from that point forward
- Improved translations
v1.6.1 - 24 Jul, 2015
- Improved Popup Login Ajax calls to work properly with third party extensions
- Improved support of "href" and "onclick" attributes in the tags
- Added automated bind of popup for "href" links that contain /login/ or /register/ value
- Fixed bug with empty address fields upon registration
- Fixed bug with redirection upon login, if registration confirmation via email is enabled
v1.6.0 - 09 Jun, 2015
- Added ability for admin to indicate where popup login will be displayed - on all pages, on specific pages, on all but excluding some pages
- Added new fields for registration form: Telephone, Fax, Company, Street Address, City, Country, State/Province, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code. Also added Prefix field, and ability to automatically create Shipping/Billing address if according fields are enabled
- Fixed minor issue with page resize upon switching between popup login forms
v1.5.2 - 27 Feb, 2015
- Optimized display of popup window when registration is disabled
- Fixed bug blocking Popup Login on home page if "Disable Popup On" option had empty space
- Fixed conflict of ajax response on customer account login page with Plumrocket Landing Pages Extension and Private Sales Extension
v1.5.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.5.0 - 12 Dec, 2014
- Now admin can set which form (login or registration) should be displayed by default
- Improved user interface of module back-end. Added cross-compatibility with previous versions of extension
- Improved module performance with added support of Varnish cache
- Added ability to control default value of newsletter subscription checkbox upon registration
- Added ability to disable popup on certain pages
- Added ability to redirect user after successful registration and/or upon successful login
- Added new built-in popup login theme "Light Silver"
- Added ability to enable additional fields on popup login registration form. Admin can rename and change sort order of additional fields
- Added support of registration confirmation emails
- Added nice feature to upload your own logo in popup login header
- Added integration with Plumrocket Social Login Pro Extension & Plumrocket Twitter and Facebook Login Magento Extension
v1.4.0 - 21 Oct, 2014
- Added ability to enable Popup Login on Promo Page of Plumrocket Invitations Extension
- Added 2 built-in popup login themes and animations for the popup
- Added built-in support of world's best selling Magento themes: Magento RWD, Magento Enterprise Ultimo, Milano, Shopper, Fortis, Buyshop, Acumen, Blanco, Celebrity
v1.3.7 - 08 Aug, 2014
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support
- Added RWD (responsive) theme support on Magento CE 1.9
- Added Magento EE 1.12 support
v1.3.6 - 23 Jan, 2014
- Fixed bug with WYSIWYG editor in extension configuration.
v1.3.5 - 13 Jan, 2014
- Issue with "Sign Up for Newsletter" checkbox is fixed
- Fixed login form for Magento CE 1.8.1
v1.3.4 - 12 Nov, 2013
- Tested for Magento CE 1.8 support
- Changed Popup Login templates.
v1.3.3 - 11 Nov, 2013
- Customer Gender option was fixed - its functionality now depends on Magento global configuration
- Added option "Subscribe to newsletter"
- Popup was disabled on both Contact Us and static pages
- HTTPs support added
- Fixed the popup on the homepage - even if it is static page, popup is still displayed here
- Fixed the page title where popup was displayed
v1.3.2 - 19 Aug, 2013
- Added support of onclick event for elements that were showing pop-up after successful login / registration
- Added Popup Login on store homepages. It was not displayed on regular magento stores where Plumrocket Private Sales Extension was not installed
v1.3.1 - 26 Jun, 2013
- Added Plumrocket license info in the header section of all extension files
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- After the installation the Popup Login Extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
- Popup login is disabled on static pages
v1.3.0 - 23 May, 2013
- Fixed the layout of the Terms of Service
- Popup deactivated for Plumrocket Invitations pages and Plumrocket Landing pages
- Added license in each file
v1.2.1 - 15 May, 2013
- Fixed bug with inactive buttons on the registration form popup
- Fixed page redirect after the successful login for urls with hash (#) signs
v1.2.0 - 13 May, 2013
- Added version synchronization module
- JS & CSS scripts are included statically in module settings
- Changed the order and names of fields in your module
- Added option "Close popup"
- Added a link to wiki
- Added protection against overwriting jQuery plug external library module
- Fixed bug with auto-discovery popup after closing in the "Click on the page", "click on the link"
- Blocked middle / right mouse button clicks, as well as the Tab and Enter button clicks on links
- Added custom message ionCube
v1.1.1 - 03 May, 2013
- Fixed bug with html editor not working on magento installations in server sub-folders
v1.1.0 - 02 May, 2013
- Added standard Magento template
- Fixed bug when popup login was displayed for logged users
- Modified files in system configuration of popup login extension
- Added new display mode - "on links click"
- Fixed bug that was blocking mouse click on the entire page, except for buttons
- Small layout fix when disabling login form, registration form or password recovery forms
v1.0.1 - 25 Apr, 2013
- Popup Login menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- After the installation the Popup Login Extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed
- Added magento localization for this extension
- Added Google Analytics Event Tracking code for all popup login events
- Added Affiliate Tracking Code
- Added ability to enable/disable login form, registration form or password recovery
- Added popup login greeting text in magento backend
- Added three display modes - on page load, on click and manual method
v1.0.0 - 16 Apr, 2013
- Created Popup Login Magento Extension