Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2version #3.1.1
Boost your sales by increasing email subscriptions, and engage new customers through offering special deals and promotions. Magento 2 Newsletter also allows store owners to track conversions and revenue easily.
- Track impressions, conversions and total revenue by running A/B tests
- Collect email addresses by retrieving them from Facebook accounts
- Use 20 built-in popup responsive themes to engage with your customers
|CE:|| 2.1 - 2.2 |
|EE:||2.1 - 2.2|
|CE:|| 2.1 - 2.2 |
|EE:||2.1 - 2.2|
Key Features of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2
Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension helps merchants to increase email subscriptions and sales. This plugin allows you to offer special discount codes and promotions in exchange for email signup. Other great features include - more than 20 built-in responsive popup themes, conversion and revenue tracking, Facebook and Mailchimp integration, display rules, animations, popup triggers and a lot more.
20 Built-In Newsletter Popup Responsive Themes
- Choose from over 20 free amazing templates for any taste, color, style and store layout.
- Fully customizable templates can be edited straight from magento 2 back-end.
- Add extra fields, preview changes before posting them online or create your own template from scratch.
Facebook Email Address Collection
- Built-in Facebook login integration allows to collect email addresses with one click!
- The email address is automatically retrieved from Facebook accounts with customer’s permission.
Offer Discount Coupon Codes for each new Subscription
Track Impressions, Conversions and Total Revenue
- Newsletter popup statistics helps to run simple A/B tests and choose the most successful popup.
- Check "Conversion Rate", "Views", "Orders Count", "Order Grand Total", "Order number" and "Total Revenue" of each Newsletter Popup.
Sophisticated Display Settings, Restrictions,
Animations, Triggers and more
Mailchimp List Synchronization and Fields Mapping
- Save your newsletter subscribers to the Magento 2 Database or directly to your Mailchimp account
- Send any user data to mailchimp including coupon codes to be used in transactional emails or newsletters
Full History of User Interactions
- Browse complete history of user interactions with Newsletter Popup. This includes history of successful subscriptions with according order number and order subtotal.
- Analyze the most effective popups, landing pages, display settings, geo-location and time of the subscription.
Collect only Legitimate Email Addresses
- The extension comes with a huge black-list of disposable email address services.
- Newsletter subscribers using black listed email domains will be rejected.
- Admin can add/edit his black-list or disable this feature.
Compatible with Custom & Third party Magento 2 themes
- Magento newsletter popup v3.x was designed to work flawlessly on any third party magento 2 theme. Whether it is your own custom theme or popular theme like Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, etc. – it supports them all.
- Compatible with the latest Community and Enterprise Editions of Magento 2 Ecommerce Platform.
Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2 Overview
Newsletter Popup extension allows you to choose one of the three display methods: "after specified time delay", "when user is leaving the site" or "manually". You can also choose to restrict the popup form to be displayed only on specific pages, by device type (desktop, tablet or mobile) and by customer groups. Finally, you can always have access to the full history of user interactions with newsletter popup in case you want to analyze the efficiency of your popup campaigns.
- NEW! Magento 2 CE & EE version was released
- NEW! Compliant with Google’s Mobile Update impacting interstitials and pop-ups on mobile web pages
- Newsletter popup includes 20 responsive popup themes. Free themes can be added or modified directly from Magento backend. The module also includes downloadable Photoshop (Layered PSD) templates of each popup
- Flexible display settings allow you to create custom rules and conditions for each email popup. Using custom rules, admin can specify when the newsletter popup should be displayed. It can be restricted to a specific product page, categories, brands, customer groups, products added to the cart, their quantity or subtotal and other attributes
- Built-in integration with Social Login Pro Magento 2 extension and Twitter & Facebook Login magento 2 extension. This feature allows visitors to subscribe to newsletter by clicking on the Facebook Login button. The extension will retrieve the email address from the Facebook account of the subscriber
- MailChimp fields mapping allows you to record new data fields (including coupon code) in your Mailchimp account
- With the disposable email address blacklist, admin can block fake and temporary email address subscriptions on his site
- Admin can disable subscription history for specific IP addresses. Helps to exclude store developers, testers, etc from newsletter statistics
- Newsletter popups will not be displayed to customers who already subscribed for the newsletter
- Admin can create multi-step popups. This option allows you to integrate unlimited number of popups, that will display in specific sequence, based on the popup options customer selected
- Admin can export full newsletter subscription history in CSV file format
- Create multiple newsletter popups with different designs, duplicate them and perform A/B testing to see which newsletter popup performs better
- Allows you to send newsletter confirmation email with an auto generated coupon code to every user who subscribes to your newsletter
- View "Conversion Rate", "Views", "Orders Count", "Order Grand Total", "Order number" and "Total Revenue" columns to Newsletter Popup and History grids
- Newsletter popups can be displayed during specific time periods and randomly if multiple popups are enabled at the same time
- Available popup display methods are: "after specified time delay", "when user is leaving the site", "on page scroll", "on mouse over", "on click" or "manually" on any other event
- Admin can preview each popup in a new window before saving the changes
- Newsletter Popups can be restricted to be displayed "only on specific pages", by "device type" (desktop, tablet or mobile) and by "customer groups"
- Full history of user interactions with newsletter popup is recorded in the database. This feature allows you to monitor newsletter subscription conversion rates as well as date and time, landing page, coupon codes, emails, order grand total, order number and customer locations
- All collected emails will be automatically recorded into the Magento "newsletter subscribers" tab. This Magento extension also provides the ability to automatically synchronize your subscribers with Mailchimp lists
- For each popup, admin can choose which MailChimp list(s) the visitor can select to subscribe to
- Admin can enable and rename additional fields on newsletter sign-up form. Fields such as Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Multiple popups can be displayed on the same page using the "Manual" display method
- Texts and labels on the newsletter popup are editable from Magento backend for your convenience
- Admin can enable animation effects for the newsletter popups
- Built-in Google Analytics Event Tracking support allows you to track user interactions with Newsletter Popup
- Enabled Magento caching for faster performance
- 100% open code Magento extension
Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2 Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
I like how the you can create popup on any page or category that sync with Mailchimp account.
The one thing i dislike is you can not add custom field from you mailchimp account to magento form.Dear client, thank you for your positive feedback. We will pass your suggestion to our product development team to be considered for future updates.
I would recommend this to everybody . love this extension and the support is amazing they get back to you very quickly and help you resolve all the issues and customize the extension as well
We used to have a service that cost us over $100 a month that provided the newsletter popup for our site. This extension did exactly the same thing and creating new popups is even easier than the service. Saved us money and time. It doesn't get any better than that.
Really loved this extension, its as good as itself now. Would recommend this to every Magento store.
Excellent way to grow your marketing database. Easy to configure multiple popups. The variety of the themes and a great mobile responsiveness are great features.
very good Popup !!
Great functionality along with Plumrocket customer service and tech support which is in my opinion is the best. Allows you to create multiple popups with different designs for different customer groups, run different marketing campaigns with coupon codes and neat interface.
The extension worked perfectly out of the box and provides the functionalities of all other extensions like it combined. It's very flexible and effective.
I love this extension. I found it very easy and user-friendly in configuration. The diversity of themes and a splendid mobile responsiveness are my favourite features. Believe me, it's one of the best tools, if you need to engage subscribers to grow your marketing database!
I was looking for this kind of extension and I was very well surprised of its usage.
I collect emails very fast. I suggest anyone to buy this extension.
Simple and efficient result !
Very happy with purchase. Only using it right now as visitors are leaving site. We see many sales opportunities with this extension. We are having them add the ability to assign subscribers to a specific customer group depending on what pop up is displayed.
Some knowledge of CSS and HTML is helpful if you are looking to customize the popups.
I am making good use of the pop up. The display is nice and the box is a nicer quality than a different pop up that I used in the past. One thing I would say though is that I would like to see more templates based around special events like black Friday, Christmas and events like this, maybe also a pop up with a countdown timer on but all overall I am happy with it.Hello Naomi,
Thank you for your valued input!
Surely we will consider adding more themes for special events like Black Friday, Xmas and Easter, etc to make the store owners even more satisfied with our extension. We are also thankful for your idea on adding the countdown timer functionality to the popup. We believe this feature will be added into one of the versions in the future.
Appreciate your feedback once again!
This extension has some great features and creative templates out of the box. When we contacted PlumRocket for additional custom development to connect it to our email service provider, they provided an easy and accurate estimate, development timeline, and expert communication and service during the engagement. My organization loves and trusts PlumRocket's products and fantastic team. Thanks Vadim!!!
Very user friendly interface and works 100%!!! No need to worry about coding, definitely recommend for a higher conversion of loyal customers!!! Shows great report of signed up customers. Just what every store needs!
I purchased several extensions from Plumrocket, this being one of them. The goal was to have a seamless user experience and this was one of the components. I spent a considerable number of hours creating my email marketing campaign and this is a simple way to get clients signed up. I give them 10% off and I get them registered with a double opt-in process that only gives them the coupon code when they confirm their subscription. So the scam rate should be kept pretty low.
The main thing that has struck me is how responsive the developers are in handling any issues that may come up. I had several questions in getting this up and running. Tech Support was always immediate and incredibly helpful. That alone is worth the price of admission.
Easy to use and love the various design options. Plumrocket Newsletter Popup is easy to use and install. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is considering purchasing this extension.
The newsletter extension that came with the theme was not working so I bought this extension. Once the web designer added it to my website it was working perfectly fine. Plumrocket is the best extension company because of their quick support and quality extensions. The majority of my extensions are from Plumrocket and I will definitely be buying more for all my other websites. Love their sales and rewards points too!!
The Extension offers everything we wanted. Blacklist for Disposables, Coupon Generation.
Yep, that's what we wanted. And the Integration again: easy as always! :-)
Very pleased so far. At first, the plugin had a conflict with the latest Mailchimp plugin for Magento. I explained the problem to the Plumrocket team, and they managed to integrate this feedback and fix the conflict within 24 hours and get it working perfectly. This is a great example of "Agile" software development, so I expect the plugin to improve further in future releases.
It is easy to get the popups up and running quickly, and we are delighted with the conversion rate of "warm leads" generated so far.
One area for future improvement would be to make it easier for non-technical professionals -- Marketing managers -- to modify the visuals of the themes. It's not hard for web admins to do in HTML/CSS, but it would be good if Marketing managers could easily drag and drop different images and text box dimensions, and A/B test them. In fact, there should be "blank" themes (templates) with no images.
Overall very satisfied with the product and support.
I've used some of the popular pay-monthly pop-up services, and this is just as good.
Plumrocket have done an excellent job with creating this feature packed and flexible pop-up extension. Currently we're just using it as an exit pop-up, but it will do a lot more.
Honestly, if you're still paying monthly for a third-party pop-up server, you're wasting money. Get this instead!
The Newsletter Popup extension from Plumrocket has been exceptional. The integration was simple and it wasn't long before I had customized a template for my needs. The metrics shown within the extension adds greater transparency as I clearly see the number of engagements
It works well, but I still haven't tested all the details.
We want to be able to collect emails as well as full names and company names. We configured a pop up to do that however was surprised to learn that you can't actually extract company name out of the database and it isn't visible anywhere on the back end. It's a built in field within the extension, but you can't view it after the form is submitted. PlumRocket wanted to charge extra for the customization work, but it should be a standard feature that is included. Our web developer was able to add this to our view luckily. I've had to work with support for a few things and they have been responsive and friendly to work with. We have since purchased more PlumRocket extensions.Hello Laura,
Thank you for your detailed review and for doing business with our company.
Please allow us to clarify about the functionality you described as missing. By default, the extra fields like First, Last Name, Company Name are stored in magento database, they are also available for MailChimp synchronization, as well as they can be used as variables in the email templates.
However, these fields are not visible individually in the native Magento interface. Our extension was developed to not interfere with third party extensions and Magento core logic in general. Our goal is to build high quality extensions that never override Magento core logic.
Laura, since you urgently needed this feature for your CRM database, we've decided to provide you with the minimum quote for the implementation. This way you did not need to wait for the official release of the new version with this feature added.
We are happy to know that your developer was able to add the needed fields to your subscribers grid. It wouldn't be possible if Plumrocket extensions were not 100% open code. In the nearest future we have no doubts that our extension will incorporate a lot more suggested features from our clients and will become even more powerful!
Thank you again for your honest review. We really appreciate it, since it is our clients that help us become better Magento solution provider!
All the best,
Plumrocket Inc. Team
All we really needed was a popup to display a graphical message (i.e. Save 10% Today), no advanced features. Our dev initially used an Extension from ANOTHER COMPANY. Right out the gate the other extension had major problems:
1) The window was not responsive, so we had to scale down the image we intended to use by about 70%, which is pretty unacceptable in this day and age. It is a responsive world, and people with a massive monitor should not be forced to view a popup designed for mobile devices.
2) The popup displayed on every page, every time the user visited. Can you imagine being on a mobile device and having to close the popup on every single page you navigated to? Totally unacceptable.
I contacted the other extension's support, and 5 DAYS later got a reply on how to make sure the popup only appeared once, but the problem was basically that the English in the config was worded so poorly that it was meaningless without contacting the developer for clarification.
Out of desperation we contacted Plum Rocket, who we've used for a number of other jobs, and they basically saved us. They installed a working solution that has a number of additional responsive features and templates, and we also contracted them to deploy our marketing campaign, which they did quickly and to 100% completion.
While I can't comment on the newsletter-based features, the core features, structure of the extension and support are stellar.
This has to be one of the best extensions I have used in my magento projects, great value, great functionality along with Plumrocket customer service and tech support which is in my opinion is the best there is no questions asked. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
This extension allows to use a lot of marketing enhanced functions: customizing theand the displayed popup ads.
The conversion rate will boost and all the stuff is ready in out-of-the-box mode.
We bought the Newsletter Popup extension for use with a couple of our commercial eCommerce properties, and it has performed flawlessly with no installation issues or problems. Worked right out of the box. In two weeks we've have almost 13,000 engagements and 1170 signups. We also applied a discount coupon to be used and emailed to the customer which generated $18,500 in sales. This is an excellent way to build your house list, and make sales fast! We made a couple small tweaks to the software too .... we added the ability to export to CSV from the History view, and also added the ability to select individual Categories, Product Pages, and CMS pages, which out of the box it did not contain, but does allow you to select All Categories, All Products, All CMS pages, and the home page.
This must be the best Newsletter extension out there.
Excellent extension and EXCELLENT service.
And you can use it as a Automatic pop up, and a manual one by clicking a link.
Got very good words to say about this module. I have purchased and installed it after looking around a lot, the nice thing was the ability to check module demo. Also these guys cover you with the trial period of 15 days, you have this time to check your conversion rates like Brian mentioned above. Now I have my rates raised up and of course I'm happy! The configurations are pretty good out of the box, but now I decided to go further and the next step would be customizing my module with these developers, which is definitely worth the money. Glad I stopped at Plumrocket store!
Here are the statistics I've experienced on my website from this popup...
After only having it enabled for roughly a little less than a week, I am experiencing a 17.05% conversion rate and it has already generated over $3,400 dollars in revenue.
I couldn't be happier.
I was looking for popup newsletter that sends coupons once the customer is subscribed.
This extension does what i need. Easy to use with many features!
This is by FAR the best newsletter popup extension for any marketing specialist that I have come across. I deleted all my other email collection extensions and live on this one alone. It is really quite different than the standard “newsletters extension” for several reasons. It comes with really useful "conversion rate" statistic, allows you to create multiple popups with different designs for different customer groups, run different marketing campaigns with coupon codes and neat interface. Overall awesome features for a very decent price.
Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2 FAQ
Change Log of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2
v3.1.1 - 30 May, 2018
- Added compatibility with the GDPR standards for information collection via the popup. Consent check box was added to the popup for customer to agree with the website policy and terms
- Minor bugfixes
v3.1.0 - 03 Apr, 2018
- Added ability for admin to add expiration date for coupons that were generated by the popup
- Added extra variables for setting the Cookie Timeout of the popup (Time format: Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds)
- Admin can show the auto generated coupon on the "subscription successful" popup
- Added the expiration time to the newsletter popup's email template
- Improved the dates format for the newsletter fields
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
v3.0.6 - 21 Nov, 2017
- Added support of Magento 2.2 (CE and EE versions)
- Minor improvements
- Fixed bug with dates in newsletter subscriptions history section
v3.0.5 - 27 Jul, 2017
- Added improvements for proper functioning on Magento that uses the FPC & Varnish
- Fixed bugs occurring due to PHP version 5.4 and older
v3.0.4 - 30 May, 2017
- Improved the sending of subscriber data over to the MailChimp, if subscription confirmation is enabled in Magento
- Improved subscribers data display in the "Newsletter Subscribers" grid
- Fixed subscriber name display in the Autoresponder Email
v3.0.3 - 22 Feb, 2017
- Added default rule that will be disabling popup for mobile devices. Now popups are compliant with Google’s Mobile Update impacting interstitials and pop-ups on mobile web pages
- Updated all popup themes' HMTL structure and CSS
v3.0.2 - 20 Dec, 2016
- Added automatic display of extra columns in Newsletter Subscribers grid. These columns will show up based on the information from supplementary fields, if admin selected them in popup configuration
v3.0.1 - 25 Jul, 2016
- Added integration with Plumrocket Social Login Pro Extension and Twitter & Facebook Login Extension
- Added support of Magento v2.1.x
- Fixed the dates functionality when saving a popup
v3.0.0 - 22 Jul, 2016
- Created Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension