Magento Private Sales Overview
If you are looking for modern and sophisticated software to create a private sales site, opt for this Magento Private Sales Extension. The extension comprises a wide range of useful features for you to benefit from the latest e-commerce solutions. Plumrocket Private Sales Extension will convert your store into a Membership Website featuring special events, password access to site features, fully configurable splash page with rotating background pictures and launching soon mode, dynamic shops, sales preview, multi-home page layout editor and an integrated banner management system. This sample sales script doesnt require any additional extension to work properly, however in order to to get the best possible results it is recommended to install our full solution - Plumrocket Private Sales Script where Plumrocket Private Sales Extension is included.
- NEW! Multi-store, multi-currency and multi language support
- NEW! Private Sales Event Search
- Events (Private sales, Sample sales, Flash Sales, Daily deals and Limited time offers)
- "Launching Soon" Store Mode allows you to to open store for registrations to collect memberships before the website is open.
- Countdown counter for website on Category & Product pages
- Enable / disable Splash Page & Home Page
- Rotating background pictures on Splash Page
- Enable / disable user login & registrations on Splash Page
- Events Tree (Current, Upcoming and Ended Sales)
- Multiple home pages displaying different events
- Gender Specific Home Pages
- Home Page visual layout editor for events
- Meta Information editor for Splash Page & Home Pages
- Integrated banner system
- Ability to preview upcoming sales in front-end by store admin
- Stock quantity alert number
- Shopping Cart default shipping methods
- Full Support of Plumrocket Magento Private Sales themes for desktop and mobile
- Full Support of all Plumrocket Private Sales related extensions
Magento Private Sales Change Log
- new feature
- bug fix
v2.3.2 - 03 Feb, 2014
- Magento sessions are no longer required to be saved in the database for Private Sales Preview Mode to work. This feature can provide greater flexibility for all store owner in terms of speed and scalability.
- When Private sales store is in "Coming Soon Mode" (client logins are disabled), site admin can still login in front-end if Preview Mode is used from magento backend.
v2.3.1 - 26 Dec, 2013
- Fixed configurable product count issue on product list page in Magento CE 1.8
- Fixed login form issue in Magento CE 1.8.1
- Fixed bug in Boutique Preview mode not working via https
v2.3.0 - 19 Nov, 2013
- Added Magento CE 1.8 support
- Added Multi Store View support
- Added Private Sales Event Search.
- Unnecessary options are now disabled when Ending Soon section is selected in Home Page visual layout editor.
- Fixed Preview Mode display issues on htpps pages
- Fixed customer gender option on splash page
v2.2.2 - 21 Oct, 2013
- Fixed product sorting on the search page.
- Optimized the loading of product catalogs for catalog filters.
- Optimized the loading of products on the Category configuration page in the Admin Panel - when the option Single Product Boutique is selected
v2.2.1 - 09 Oct, 2013
- Product search support added
v2.2.0 - 24 Jun, 2013
- Added option to enable / disable extension from magento backend
- 99% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Added option to disable js and css files when extension is disabled from magento backend
- Private Sales Extension menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- Added extension name in global configuration file
v2.1.9 - 17 Apr, 2013
- Fixed a bug for non-existent product pages which generated 404 error
- Active Homepage became available on all boutiques pages and not only on "group of boutiques" categories
- Added default magento registration form template
v2.1.8 - 04 Mar, 2013
- Fixed a bug with the formation of the path to the Magento installation, where /index.php/ was included in the site URL
- Fixed a bug with breadcrumb addresses on Magento CE 1.7.2
v2.1.6 - 12 Feb, 2013
- Sales are now excluded from the main menu if they are listed under Ending Soon section
v2.1.5 - 05 Feb, 2013
v2.1.4 - 16 Jan, 2013
- Removed breadcrumbs for "group of boutiques" categories
- Bug Fix when Magento was installed in sub-directories
v2.0.0 - 01 Aug, 2012
- Created private sales extension v2.0