Key Features of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2
Newsletter Popup Module for Magento 2 is indispensable tool for any Magento email marketing specialist. With this magento 2 plugin you can start collecting email subscribers and send them different incentives, including discount codes. Each popup will have independent conversion rate and revenue statistics as well as full history of user interactions allowing you to track which email popup performs better. Admin can create and modify built-in newsletter popup templates, enable Facebook email collection, select cool animations and email popup triggers, black-list domains, and automatically send newsletter confirmation emails containing auto-generated coupon codes to your subscribers.
20 Built-In Newsletter Popup Responsive Themes
- Choose from over 20 free amazing templates for any taste, color, style and store layout.
- Fully customizable templates can be edited straight from magento 2 back-end.
- Add extra fields, preview changes before posting them online or create your own template from scratch.
Facebook Email Address Collection
- Built-in Facebook login integration allows to collect email addresses with one click!
- The email address is automatically retrieved from Facebook accounts with customer’s permission.
Offer Discount Coupon Codes for each new Subscription
Offer static or auto-generated coupon codes for each new subscription.
Email popup extension uses built-in Magento 2 Shopping Cart Price Rules and allows to specify custom coupon format for every popup.
Track Impressions, Conversions and Total Revenue
- Newsletter popup statistics helps to run simple A/B tests and choose the most successful popup.
- Check "Conversion Rate", "Views", "Orders Count", "Order Grand Total", "Order number" and "Total Revenue" of each Newsletter Popup.
Sophisticated Display Settings, Restrictions,
Animations, Triggers and more
Even the most demanding client will find more than enough options and settings
Display popup "after specified time delay", when user is leaving the site", “on page scroll” or “manually"
Set custom conditions to display popup by customer segments, device type, product, category, brand, etc.
Mailchimp List Synchronization and Fields Mapping
- Save your newsletter subscribers to the Magento 2 Database or directly to your Mailchimp account
- Send any user data to mailchimp including coupon codes to be used in transactional emails or newsletters
Full History of User Interactions
- Browse complete history of user interactions with Newsletter Popup. This includes history of successful subscriptions with according order number and order subtotal.
- Analyze the most effective popups, landing pages, display settings, geo-location and time of the subscription.
Collect only Legitimate Email Addresses
- The extension comes with a huge black-list of disposable email address services.
- Newsletter subscribers using black listed email domains will be rejected.
- Admin can add/edit his black-list or disable this feature.
Compatible with Custom & Third party Magento 2 themes
- Magento newsletter popup v3.x was designed to work flawlessly on any third party magento 2 theme. Whether it is your own custom theme or popular theme like Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, etc. – it supports them all.
- Compatible with the latest Community and Enterprise Editions of Magento 2 Ecommerce Platform.
Overview of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2
Newsletter Popup extension allows you to choose one of the three display methods: "after specified time delay", "when user is leaving the site" or "manually". You can also choose to restrict the popup form to be displayed only on specific pages, by device type (desktop, tablet or mobile) and by customer groups. Finally, you can always have access to the full history of user interactions with newsletter popup in case you want to analyze the efficiency of your popup campaigns.
- NEW! Magento 2 CE & EE version was released
- Newsletter popup includes 20 responsive popup themes. Free themes can be added or modified directly from Magento Back-End. The module also includes downloadable Photoshop (Layered PSD) templates of each popup.
- Flexible display settings allowing to create custom rules and conditions for each email popup. Using custom rules, admin can specify when the newsletter popup should be displayed. It can be restricted to a specific product page, categories, brands, customer groups, products added to the cart, their quantity or subtotal and other attributes.
- Built-in integration with Social Login Pro magento 2 extension and Twitter & Facebook Login magento 2 extension. This feature allows visitors to subscribe to newsletter by clicking on Facebook Login button. The extension will retrieve email address from Facebook account of the subscriber.
- MailChimp fields mapping allows to record new data fields (including coupon code) in Mailchimp account.
- With disposable email address blacklist admin can block fake and temporary email address subscriptions on his site.
- Admin can disable subscription history for specific IP addresses. Helps to exclude store developers, testers, etc from newsletter statistics.
- Newsletter popups will not be displayed to customers who already subscribed for newsletter.
- Admin can create multi-step popups. This option allows to integrate unlimited number of popups, that will display in specific sequence, based on the popup options customer selected
- Admin can export full newsletter subscription history in CSV file format.
- Create multiple newsletter popups with different designs, duplicate them and perform A/B testing to see which newsletter popup performs better
- Allows you to send newsletter confirmation email with auto generated coupon code to every user who will subscribe to your newsletter
- View "Conversion Rate", "Views", "Orders Count", "Order Grand Total", "Order number" and "Total Revenue" columns to Newsletter Popup and History grids
- Newsletter popups can be displayed during specific time periods and randomly if multiple popups are enabled at the same time
- Available popup display methods are: "after specified time delay", "when user is leaving the site", "on page scroll", "on mouse over", "on click" or "manually" on any other event
- Admin can preview each popup in a new window before saving the changes
- Newsletter Popups can be restricted to be displayed "only on specific pages", by "device type" (desktop, tablet or mobile) and by "customer groups"
- Full history of user interactions with newsletter popup is recorded in the database. This feature allows you to monitor newsletter subscription conversion rates as well as date and time, landing page, coupon codes, emails, order grand total, order number and customer locations
- All collected emails will be automatically recorded into magento "newsletter subscribers" tab. This magento extension also provides ability to automatically synchronize your subscribers with Mailchimp lists
- For each popup admin can choose which MailChimp list(s) visitor can select to subscribe
- Admin can enable and rename additional fields on newsletter sign-up form. Fields such as Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Multiple popups can be displayed on the same page using "Manual" display method
- Texts and labels on the newsletter popup are editable from magento backend for your convenience
- Admin can enable animation effects for the newsletter popups
- Built-in Google Analytics Event Tracking support allows you to track user interactions with Newsletter Popup
- Enabled magento caching for faster performance
- 100% open code magento extension
Reviews of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2
Write a Review
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review.
Better than some of these SaaS apps
I've used some of the popular pay-monthly pop-up services, and this is just as good.
Plumrocket have done an excellent job with creating this feature packed and flexible pop-up extension. Currently we're just using it as an exit pop-up, but it will do a lot more.
Honestly, if you're still paying monthly for a third-party pop-up server, you're wasting money. Get this instead!
The Newsletter Popup extension from Plumrocket has been exceptional. The integration was simple and it wasn't long before I had customized a template for my needs. The metrics shown within the extension adds greater transparency as I clearly see the number of engagements
It works well, but I still haven't tested all the details.
Good customization and support
We want to be able to collect emails as well as full names and company names. We configured a pop up to do that however was surprised to learn that you can't actually extract company name out of the database and it isn't visible anywhere on the back end. It's a built in field within the extension, but you can't view it after the form is submitted. PlumRocket wanted to charge extra for the customization work, but it should be a standard feature that is included. Our web developer was able to add this to our view luckily. I've had to work with support for a few things and they have been responsive and friendly to work with. We have since purchased more PlumRocket extensions.
Thank you for your detailed review and for doing business with our company.
Please allow us to clarify about the functionality you described as missing. By default, the extra fields like First, Last Name, Company Name are stored in magento database, they are also available for MailChimp synchronization, as well as they can be used as variables in the email templates.
However, these fields are not visible individually in the native Magento interface. Our extension was developed to not interfere with third party extensions and Magento core logic in general. Our goal is to build high quality extensions that never override Magento core logic.
Laura, since you urgently needed this feature for your CRM database, we've decided to provide you with the minimum quote for the implementation. This way you did not need to wait for the official release of the new version with this feature added.
We are happy to know that your developer was able to add the needed fields to your subscribers grid. It wouldn't be possible if Plumrocket extensions were not 100% open code. In the nearest future we have no doubts that our extension will incorporate a lot more suggested features from our clients and will become even more powerful!
Thank you again for your honest review. We really appreciate it, since it is our clients that help us become better Magento solution provider!
All the best,
Plumrocket Inc. Team
All we really needed was a popup to display a graphical message (i.e. Save 10% Today), no advanced features. Our dev initially used an Extension from ANOTHER COMPANY. Right out the gate the other extension had major problems:
1) The window was not responsive, so we had to scale down the image we intended to use by about 70%, which is pretty unacceptable in this day and age. It is a responsive world, and people with a massive monitor should not be forced to view a popup designed for mobile devices.
2) The popup displayed on every page, every time the user visited. Can you imagine being on a mobile device and having to close the popup on every single page you navigated to? Totally unacceptable.
I contacted the other extension's support, and 5 DAYS later got a reply on how to make sure the popup only appeared once, but the problem was basically that the English in the config was worded so poorly that it was meaningless without contacting the developer for clarification.
Out of desperation we contacted Plum Rocket, who we've used for a number of other jobs, and they basically saved us. They installed a working solution that has a number of additional responsive features and templates, and we also contracted them to deploy our marketing campaign, which they did quickly and to 100% completion.
While I can't comment on the newsletter-based features, the core features, structure of the extension and support are stellar.
THE BEST. Rock solid quality"!!
This has to be one of the best extensions I have used in my magento projects, great value, great functionality along with Plumrocket customer service and tech support which is in my opinion is the best there is no questions asked. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
This extension allows to use a lot of marketing enhanced functions: customizing the target and the displayed popup ads.
The conversion rate will boost and all the stuff is ready in out-of-the-box mode.
Excellent extension for Enterprise users
We bought the Newsletter Popup extension for use with a couple of our commercial eCommerce properties, and it has performed flawlessly with no installation issues or problems. Worked right out of the box. In two weeks we've have almost 13,000 engagements and 1170 signups. We also applied a discount coupon to be used and emailed to the customer which generated $18,500 in sales. This is an excellent way to build your house list, and make sales fast! We made a couple small tweaks to the software too .... we added the ability to export to CSV from the History view, and also added the ability to select individual Categories, Product Pages, and CMS pages, which out of the box it did not contain, but does allow you to select All Categories, All Products, All CMS pages, and the home page.
Very good and recommendable
This must be the best Newsletter extension out there.
Excellent extension and EXCELLENT service.
And you can use it as a Automatic pop up, and a manual one by clicking a link.
It indeed brings more customers and revenue!
Got very good words to say about this module. I have purchased and installed it after looking around a lot, the nice thing was the ability to check module demo. Also these guys cover you with the trial period of 15 days, you have this time to check your conversion rates like Brian mentioned above. Now I have my rates raised up and of course I'm happy! The configurations are pretty good out of the box, but now I decided to go further and the next step would be customizing my module with these developers, which is definitely worth the money. Glad I stopped at Plumrocket store!
Here are the statistics I've experienced on my website from this popup...
After only having it enabled for roughly a little less than a week, I am experiencing a 17.05% conversion rate and it has already generated over $3,400 dollars in revenue.
I couldn't be happier.
I was looking for popup newsletter that sends coupons once the customer is subscribed.
This extension does what i need. Easy to use with many features!
The best newsletter popup extension
This is by FAR the best newsletter popup extension for any marketing specialist that I have come across. I deleted all my other email collection extensions and live on this one alone. It is really quite different than the standard “newsletters extension” for several reasons. It comes with really useful "conversion rate" statistic, allows you to create multiple popups with different designs for different customer groups, run different marketing campaigns with coupon codes and neat interface. Overall awesome features for a very decent price.
Write a Review
Change Log of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2
- new feature
- bug fix
v3.0.2 - 20 Dec, 2016
- Added automatic display of extra columns in Newsletter Subscribers grid. These columns will show up based on the information from supplementary fields, if admin selected them in popup configuration
v3.0.1 - 25 Jul, 2016
- Added integration with Plumrocket Social Login Pro Extension and Twitter & Facebook Login Extension
- Added support of Magento v2.1.x
- Fixed the dates functionality when saving a popup
v3.0.0 - 22 Jul, 2016
- Created Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension