Key Features of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento 2
Estimated Delivery Date Magento 2 Extension from Plumrocket helps customer find out the expected delivery date of the product or service before and after the order was placed. Expected delivery date and shipping date range can be displayed throughout the site - on product pages, category pages, in emails and other pages of your store, taking into account holidays and delivery cut-off time. Both dates can be configured as dynamic date ranges, static dates or simple text. Admin can choose to inherit estimated delivery dates from parent categories or set different settings for each product separately.
Display Estimated Delivery Date on Multiple Pages
- Show estimated arrival & shipping dates on various store pages, transactional emails and admin panel.
- Included pages: Product Page, Category Page, Shopping Cart Page, Checkout Page, Order Confirmation Email, Invoice Email, Shipment Email, Order Page in Admin Panel, Checkout Success Page and Better Order Confirmation Email (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page)
Specify Delivery Dates for Categories and Products
- Set global delivery dates for all products at your store, for each category separately or for each individual product.
- Products and categories can inherit delivery dates from parent category making it very easy and quick to start using the extension.
Use Flexible Delivery Date Options
- A number of dynamic and static delivery date options are included.
- Available delivery date types: Inherited, Disabled, Dynamic Date ("n" days from today's date), Dynamic Date Range ("n - m" days from today's date), Static Date, Static Date Range, Static Text.
Exclude Weekends and Holidays
- Select Weekend Days, local and global holidays that should be excluded from the dynamically generated delivery & shipping dates.
- Holidays can be set as a single date, recurring date or period (date range).
Enable Delivery Cut-Off Time
- Admin can specify Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. Order creation date can be excluded from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours.
Overview of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento 2
- NEW! Magento 2 CE & EE version was released
- Display estimated arrival & shipping dates on various store pages and transactional emails, such as:
- Product Page
- Category Page
- Shopping Cart Page
- Checkout Page
- Order Confirmation Email
- Invoice Email
- Shipment Email
- Order Page in Admin Panel
- Checkout Success Page (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page Extension for Magento 2)
- Plumrocket Better Order Confirmation Email (requires Plumrocket Checkout Success Page Extension for Magento 2)
- Estimated delivery and shipping dates can be displayed in multiple ways. Following date formats are supported:
- Inherited (from category above)
- Dynamic Date ("n" days from today's date)
- Dynamic Date Range ("n - m" days from today's date)
- Static Date
- Static Date Range
- Static Text
- Admin can enable Delivery and Shipping Cut-off Time. This feature allows to exclude order creation date from calculations if Order is placed after the specified time during business hours
- Admin can configure this extension to exclude public holidays, weekends or any custom set of dates from estimated date of arrival.
- Holidays can be set as:
- Single date
- Recurring date
- Period (date range)
- Admin can specify default number of business days from category "end date" (or boutique "closing date" for private sales sites) to automatically calculate estimated delivery date for all products
- Supports all magento product types
- 100% open code magento 2 extension
Reviews of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento 2
Write a Review
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review.
Easy way to inform your customers
We have so many products and since we don't use a drop shipping service we have to stock a lot of items. Since there are items that we simply cannot stock this extension allows us to be honest and let the customer know up front when to expect it. So many websites just show "in stock" but really, what business stocks every item 24/7? I consider this a must-have extension for my site, and installed easily with my custom template.
Woderful for best customer experience
Our customers like to know exact time when they would receive their items.
I have been looking for such an extension for awhile. This one has all I needed and more.
I was planning to put on header of my store the number of days to ship all products (generic) but did not feel right. Wanted Amazon like estimation right in the product page with dynamically estimating delivery dates. This one does it and more.
I usually have some rituals before installing any extension, expecting more work to tweak and fix issues. This one took less than a minute to install and configure. Error free and works perfectly.
I recommend it to all store owners. It is a must have considering its acceptable price. Thanks PlumRocket
This extension has helped our customer service team as estimated delivery times are now visible throughout the buying process and has decreased the calls asking when the item will be delivered if they order today
Absolute useful and the integration in the Shop is easy. Works very well.
The work was carried out pretty much instantly and everything works perfectly.
I am very satisfied with this extension because it's very easy to use.
Already planning on purchasing more extensions from Plumrocket.
Not only does this increase conversion, but it also reduces customer service time. Plum Rocket customized this for us to be a very powerful tool, and it's perplexing to me that with Magento being such a preferred cart that what they did for us is not commonplace. Actually the fact that they were willing and able to customize this opened the door to a number of other custom jobs they've done.
Our product is time sensitive as it is used for events, so one of the biggest pieces of friction potential buyers encounter is "When will I get it?" and this enables them to overcome this huge barrier without having to call or look elsewhere.
Bought this as we have items which are not in our warehouse, therefore the delivery date is not confirmed.
Very good and able to show the estimated delivery date in all our products. Our customers are now happy to expect when their items will arrive at their shipping address.
Great extension! So far Plum Rocket extensions are easily installed without any hitches unlike other extensions.
The last version 1.6 is great, more features and configuration.
Easy to use install
Very easy to integrate in the Shop, absolute easy to configure and looks very fine. It's absolute usefull A+++++
Anticipate customer questions
This extension displays estimated delivery date & shipping dates on product pages and categories: it reduces a lot overhead of customer questions and help to convert checkouts.
For the price is a real enhancement.
Easy to use and install, Does the job and does it well
Exactly what I need, simple and easy to use. No issues encountered, I recommend this extension.
This extension is a fair one
Flexible enough for my store, checked their demo first and then purchased. After the last update even more features like setting the holidays and weekends are available.
This is a nice little plugin that lets me customers know how long shipping times are.
Write a Review
Change Log of Estimated Delivery Date Extension for Magento 2
- new feature
- bug fix
v2.0.4 - 08 Sep, 2016
- Added "Date Format" field to extension configuration
- Minor modifications
v2.0.3 - 26 Aug, 2016
- Improved "Weekend Days" functionality logic
- Changed position of the "Shipping and Delivery" section in extension configuration. Shipping section is now on top
- Fixed bug with wrong display of the estimated shipping/delivery dates for the order items
v2.0.2 - 11 Aug, 2016
- Added support of Magento v2.1
v2.0.1 - 06 Jun, 2016
- Improved integration with Magento 2 Full Page Cache
v2.0.0 - 18 Feb, 2016
- Created Estimated Delivery Date Magento 2 Extension