Live Feed Magento Extensionversion #1.2.4
Show all social activities of your store in one livestream. Your customers will be able to track all what other site users are buying, socially sharing (requires Faves Magento Extension) and interested in.
- Shows the Live stream of products that clients purchased or liked.
- Your clients can comment and share products directly on the live feed page.
- AJAX event autoload adds new products to the livestream without page reload.
|CE:|| 1.6.x -1.9.x|
|EE:||1.12.x - 1.14.x|
|CE:|| 1.6.x -1.9.x|
|EE:||1.12.x - 1.14.x|
Magento Live Feed Overview
Magento Live Feed is used for providing users with frequently updated content. Module aggregates all client-related activities in your internet store on one single page. Actions include - buying a product, adding a product to favorites and liking a product using different social networks (requires additional Magento extension "Plumrocket Faves").
If you are still hesitating on whether to order Live Feed Magento Extension from Plumrocket, look at the following figures: the latest research shows that up to 15 percent of all visits to the Customer's Activity Stream end in a purchase. People like to be sure their choice is right when buying something. Live Feed Magento Extension can give them the opportunity to see what is in demand and feel free to add items to their carts.
- NEW! Added built-in template support of world's best selling Magento themes: Magento RWD, Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, Blanco, BuyShop, Acumen, Milano, Black & White, Trego, Venedor
- NEW! Added guest user activity to the live feed. From now on, both registered and guest user activities are displayed.
- The Live stream of products that clients purchased, liked or faved is displayed on one single page of your store
- This live feed plugin can display all "Facebook Likes", "Tweets", "Pins", "Faves" or "Google+ 1s" of products if combined withPlumrocket Faves
- Your clients will also have an opportunity to comment and share products directly on the live feed page
- AJAX event autoload adds new products to the livestream without page reload
- This Magento social extension will also display all social interactions from the Inspiration Wall of your site (requires Magento Inspiration Wall Extension)
- Admin can manage Live Feed Plugin by enabling, disabling or deleting unwanted feed elements from the store
- Admin can enable, disable existing live feed actions. Also, with the developer’s help, you can modify or create new live feed actions. These actions include, but are not limited to purchases or social shopping interactions like tweets, likes, pins or google+ 1s
- 100% open code Magento extension
Magento Live Feed Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
Everything is on one place. I also like tracking users' activity on my website. A very easy-to-use extension. There is nothing superfluous, only the needed options.
A must have extension for engaging with your customers.
With great support and easy configuration.
I want to buy it because it is very Useful feature for my store.
Live Feed PlumRocket is a good magento social wall plugin where users can see all the social activities on website. This social activity extension displays in real time what customers are buying and sharing. Live Feed will improve social media strategy. Demo works perfect and have good documentation,
This is a must have extension for engaging with your customers. They get to see each action that's happening on your service, which is use. I recommend this extension for all services using Magento.
PlumRocket got my attention first time with this extension particularly. I got more impressed by their kindness and support to assist me along the way with all custom development. I have not encountered any issue. Highly recommended.
Useful feature for my store, this social commerce add-on really boosted up my revenue. They also have great support. Thanks!
Purchased this to have a summary of main interactions of customers (sale, faves, likes) all in one page.
I appreciated also possibility to have guest interaction on it: definetly a great extension with excellent support.
This module is worth buying if you take into account how your website becomes more live and people actually see what others, even guest visitors are doing. Was a good choice for me.
Magento Live Feed FAQ
Change Log of Magento Live Feed
v1.2.4 - 18 Jun, 2018
- Updated jQuery version from 1.10.2 to 1.12.4
v1.2.3 - 07 Dec, 2015
- Added support for Magento SUPEE-6788 patch
v1.2.2 - 21 Jul, 2015
- Improved removal of inactive elements from database
- Fix bug with adding item to feed upon making orders with PayPal
v1.2.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.2.0 - 19 Dec, 2014
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support
- Added RWD (responsive) theme support on Magento CE 1.9
- Improved integration with world's best selling Magento themes: Ultimo, Fortis
v1.1.1 - 24 Sep, 2014
- Added guest user activity to the live feed. From now on, both registered and guest user activities are displayed.
v1.1.0 - 20 Aug, 2013
- Added license information in all extension files
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- Live Feed menu item is moved under Plumrocket section in Magento Configuration
- 99% of the extension code is now Open Source
- After the installation the extension is disabled by default which allows the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed.
- Magento 1.8 support added
v1.0.1 - 11 Feb, 2013
- Magento 1.7 support added
v1.0.0 - 05 Feb, 2013
- Created Live Feed Magento Extension