Inspiration Wall Magento Extensionversion #1.2.5
Inspiration Wall extension creates a unique possibility for your clients to share their product-ideas, discuss them with other members and let you create a public social mood board.
- Customer can add product ideas to favorites, like them via facebook and much more!
- Visitors can view inspirations of all site users or only personal inspirations.
- Customer can add design inspirations by uploading pictures.
|CE:|| 1.6.x -1.9.x|
|EE:||1.12.x - 1.14.x|
|CE:|| 1.6.x -1.9.x|
|EE:||1.12.x - 1.14.x|
Magento Inspiration Wall Overview
Plumrocket Inspiration Wall Magento Extension is a proven tool for making your store more social media integrated. Research has it that more than 50% of all new membership sites members daily come from social shares via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google Plus, and email. This Magento social plugin will let them fully enjoy the opportunities an Inspiration Wall can give.
With Magento Social Media extension from Plumrocket.com your customers will find it really easy to add their favorite design inspirations. A membership site owner will also benefit from the advantages that come with any social media platform being added to the store marketing strategy – increased traffic and sales with increasing numbers of new clients driven by inspiration.
Plumrocket Inspiration Wall Magento Extension works well with Plumrocket Faves and Live Feed Extensions making key information about the faved products automatically brought over to the inspiration wall including the description, tags, sharing options, and counts of how many times it has been viewed, faved, and commented on.
- NEW! Added built-in template support of world's best selling Magento themes: Magento RWD, Ultimo, Shopper, Fortis, Blanco, BuyShop, Acumen, Milano, Black & White, Trego, Venedor
- NEW! Flexible image cropping allows customers to remove unwanted areas from a photo. Admin can define default image crop size in the backend
- NEW! Upload multiple images with each inspiration. Every picture has its own title and description
- Customer can add design inspirations by uploading pictures from their PC or straight from Google Images
- Visitors can view inspirations of all site users or only personal inspirations on their personal page
- Personal inspiration pages are unrestricted and can be shared with friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
- It is possible to preview product-ideas in the inspiration gallery in three different view modes (small, medium and large images)
- The system allows you to browse inspiration by popular tags, trending tags and by color
- Customers can view random inspirations or search on the inspiration wall
- Customers can add product ideas to favorites, “Like” them with Facebook, Pin with Pinterest or add Facebook Comments
- The system lets your clients buy "inspirations" if inspirations are products from your store previously added with faves (requires Plumrocket Favesextension)
- Clients can edit their own inspirations and mark other users' inspirations as inappropriate helping the site admin to keep the inspiration wall clean
- Admin has full control over the Inspiration Wall. He can edit inspirations, mark them as inappropriate, set the default status of new inspirations, edit tags, etc..
- 100% open code Magento extension
Magento Inspiration Wall Reviews
Every customer will automatically receive a 100 reward points for each approved review. To submit your review pleaseWrite a Review
I purchased this extension and requested customization. Installed on a custom theme and worked perfectly fine. Support was generous and supportive during the installation to do some adjustment to fit the theme. Highly recommend the extension, and PlumRocket for any problem.
Hi, I'm Sidney and I'm an artist. Currently working on my web store and this add-on helped me a lot to unite my customers to discuss my products together with uploading their own ideas for discussion. It's is amazing, thumbs up for developers!
Hi, I've been tweaking with this extension a lot and I also asked for some customization: it's a must-have for any social-willing website.
In my case the inspiration wall attracts customers in order to interact with other people and share their passion.
Only one word: amazing!
Magento Inspiration Wall FAQ
Change Log of Magento Inspiration Wall
v1.2.5 - 18 Jun, 2018
- Updated jQuery version from 1.10.2 to 1.12.4
v1.2.4 - 03 Apr, 2018
- Improved support of the HTTPS protocol
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
v1.2.2 - 07 Dec, 2015
- Added support for Magento SUPEE-6788 patch
v1.2.1 - 10 Feb, 2015
- 100% of the extension code is now Open Source
- Minor code changes
v1.2.0 - 19 Dec, 2014
- Added Magento CE 1.9 support
- Added RWD (responsive) theme support on Magento CE 1.9
- Improved integration with world's best selling Magento themes: Ultimo, Fortis
v1.1.1 - 17 Dec, 2013
- Fixed issue blocking redirect from user login back to Inspiration Wall page
- "My Faves" menu item is added in Inspiration Wall
- Admin now can add a product to Inspiration Wall from magento backend
v1.1.0 - 20 Aug, 2013
- Added plumrocket license info in the header section of all extension files
- Added extension name in global configuration file
- Added option to disable crop
- Added option to use both square and proportional cropping
- Added ablity to make colors optional
- Added ability to make an inspirtion description field optional
- Multi-images support added together with the possibility to add title and description to each image
- After the installation extension is disabled by default allowing the site owner to enable extension when necessary and not when it is installed.
v1.0.3 - 03 Apr, 2013
- The Creativity Module was renamed to Inspiration Wall
v1.0.2 - 08 Mar, 2013
- Magento 1.7 support added
v1.0.0 - 24 Feb, 2013
- Created Inspiration Wall Magento Extension